JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of the early presses took a 8mm shell plate adapter, but there are were new parts that you could add to updated it to RCBS shell plates instead. Do you know about yours?

I went with the Lee Classic Turret press. With 4 slots I can add a Lee Factory Crimp die and easily load .357 magnum, .44 magnum, the Specials of each, 9mm. These are the handgun calibers I still load. I also use the Lee Collet Die for 30-06. I like being able to load 1 cartridge from start to finish without having any sitting around in loading blocks. I avoided the single stage press for that reason. If I want to single stage load manually I can remove the auto index rod from the Classic Turret and do that. I have never seen the need to do this. I have 1 rifle in 30-06 and see no need to full size each case, as there will be no chaber conflicts due to sizing. So I am happy using the collet dies to neck size the 30-06 cases Easier on the brass, and easier on me. Good luck with whatever you choose and I suggest getting a few manuals.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top