JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A couple years back I remember hearing of a guy selling his preference points by offering to be the party leader in a draw hunt and just not going on the trip with the other applicants. Is that legal? If so, anyone have a figure what 15 deer points would bring?

A couple years back I remember hearing of a guy selling his preference points by offering to be the party leader in a draw hunt and just not going on the trip with the other applicants. Is that legal? If so, anyone have a figure what 15 deer points would bring?
I don't believe you can sell anything legally. Yes you can possibly piggyback on his points. Can I ask what unit and species your looking to hunt.?

I'd avoid wasting .1 second with anything IFiSH.

The idea is somebody with a lot of points will agree to go in on a party hunt application for a price. Their points raise the average point value for the party. For example, somebody with 3 points pays your guy with 15 points to party with him. The party application would have an average of 9 points for the draw, in theory raising the odds of getting a "good" hunt. The going rate over on the previously mentioned IFish site is $100 a point. Somewhat debatable whether it's worth it. And, yes, it's legal.

The idea is somebody with a lot of points will agree to go in on a party hunt application for a price. Their points raise the average point value for the party. For example, somebody with 3 points pays your guy with 15 points to party with him. The party application would have an average of 9 points for the draw, in theory raising the odds of getting a "good" hunt. The going rate over on the previously mentioned IFish site is $100 a point. Somewhat debatable whether it's worth it. And, yes, it's legal.
Hey thanks for the info

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top