JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The absolute best coyote rifle is the one you have available when you get an opportunity to shoot a coyote.

Focus more on calling and good tactics more than the rifle or cartridge.

If your tactics and calling suck it really dosen't matter what rifle you use. At that point it is just luck.

I have to recommend the excellent CZ527 in .223, it feels excellent in the hand and is a spectacular value. The set trigger is awesome and even non-set is better than most. I'm a massive fan of the Mauser extractor so that helps too but the action is sized specifically for .223 so working the bolt is just that much quicker. I seem to have an odd example as it hasn't liked anything I've fed it enough to give better than 1.25" groups but I'm a bit of a nut for tight groups and like to hand load for everything I shoot. Price usually isn't that far off a 700 Remmy and the CZ runs mags which I like.

The RARR is also a great deal and for Pew/$ can't be beat right now. I know for me it's going to be a tough call between these two when I go to buy a bolt action in 300 Blk, the Ruger is leading at the moment since it can be had using AR mags.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top