JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A couple years back I remember hearing of a guy selling his preference points by offering to be the party leader in a draw hunt and just not going on the trip with the other applicants. Is that legal? If so, anyone have a figure what 15 deer points would bring?

A couple years back I remember hearing of a guy selling his preference points by offering to be the party leader in a draw hunt and just not going on the trip with the other applicants. Is that legal? If so, anyone have a figure what 15 deer points would bring?
I don't believe you can sell anything legally. Yes you can possibly piggyback on his points. Can I ask what unit and species your looking to hunt.?

I'd avoid wasting .1 second with anything IFiSH.

The idea is somebody with a lot of points will agree to go in on a party hunt application for a price. Their points raise the average point value for the party. For example, somebody with 3 points pays your guy with 15 points to party with him. The party application would have an average of 9 points for the draw, in theory raising the odds of getting a "good" hunt. The going rate over on the previously mentioned IFish site is $100 a point. Somewhat debatable whether it's worth it. And, yes, it's legal.

The idea is somebody with a lot of points will agree to go in on a party hunt application for a price. Their points raise the average point value for the party. For example, somebody with 3 points pays your guy with 15 points to party with him. The party application would have an average of 9 points for the draw, in theory raising the odds of getting a "good" hunt. The going rate over on the previously mentioned IFish site is $100 a point. Somewhat debatable whether it's worth it. And, yes, it's legal.
Hey thanks for the info

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads