JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Enjoy all your pleasures now cause when obammycare kicks in they will not only tell you how to live your life they will be regulating all of the guilty pleasures Americans enjoy. It will trump state laws constituition or not. When the feds pay they own you. Not need to give opposing propaganda to this cause I don't care what they regulate anymore cause the fix is in and nobody is going to smarten up the 51% to change it back.

As it relates to guns its in the mix also. Especially when they can tie it to all the other guilty pleasures as safety issues.

"When they do it for you, They will do it to you."

you misunderstood what he was saying. He said thats why the "black market" for it will go untouched. Your statement just adds proof to the pudding. The "black market" will go untouched (relatively) until LEGAL markets are available (prob not till 2014)

You are correct, sir. I misunderstood him completely upon rereading.

Except....its it really realistic to think the only weed available to people will be state regulated, taxed weed? Its gonna be easy to grow your own pot that isnt taxed. Looks to me like another black market and the crime that comes with it will continue.

Consider this: It is legal to grow tobacco for your own use...how many people do you know that grow their own tobacco? If the taxes or restrictions become too great more will, but as of right now very few do. Lot's of tobacco seed for many varieties available on the net. The reason some grow their own tobacco is because they like a particular variety, want to make their own cigars or pipe tobacco somewhat like the people that experiment and brew their own beer.

Which leads to the second item...beer/wine and booze...again, if you want to brew it for your own consumption, perfectly legal....but, really, percentage wise, how many do? Sure some do...I make my own beer and wine, would never sell it, never make enough for myself, before the next batch is ready, the first is always gone, but then I like lager beer, done correctly...which takes about 4 months a batch.

Anyway, if cannabis products were available commercially like cigarettes and alcohol, and not excessively taxed...very few people would grow their own, legal or not. If the state gets greedy and put too high a tax on the products, that is where the problems will arise. If people believe the tax to be fair, very few will bother to grow their own.

Why do people grow their own now? Becasue the commercial MJ that is available is about 1000X what the cost of production is.

Enjoy all your pleasures now cause when obammycare kicks in they will not only tell you how to live your life they will be regulating all of the guilty pleasures Americans enjoy. It will trump state laws constituition or not. When the feds pay they own you. Not need to give opposing propaganda to this cause I don't care what they regulate anymore cause the fix is in and nobody is going to smarten up the 51% to change it back.

As it relates to guns its in the mix also. Especially when they can tie it to all the other guilty pleasures as safety issues.

"When they do it for you, They will do it to you."

You've really brought an eye opener into the mix. If the federal government has all your medical records on file, and they regulate health care, it's easy for them to mandate a test for marijuana if you have any instance where pain meds are prescribed. Some clinics here in Oregon are allready requiring these tests. That means that a positive test will be on record, will be against federal law, and will be a reason for denial of a firearm purchase. Interesting.

You've really brought an eye opener into the mix. If the federal government has all your medical records on file, and they regulate health care, it's easy for them to mandate a test for marijuana if you have any instance where pain meds are prescribed. Some clinics here in Oregon are allready requiring these tests. That means that a positive test will be on record, will be against federal law, and will be a reason for denial of a firearm purchase. Interesting.

Say it with me slowly. Face to face private transfer.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews