JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just need my wilson combat match barrel, bcg, and charging handle.

20160312_233637.jpg

image.jpeg image.jpeg Was at the range today and brought my favorite ARs. The 5.56 is a PSA upper on a LMT lower. .308 is a PWS Mk216.

I rubbed dirt all over the PSA and it still ran perfect after 200 rounds. The PWS already got the "treatment" for me so it was just to zero it today.

Daniel Defense "mk12"
(18 CHF Stainless Barrel 1/7 twist, rifle gas)
Magpul MOE+ grip
BCM mod 3 Charging handle
B5 Sopmod stock
Geissele SSA trigger
Padded VCAS 2 point sling
Knights Armament micro 600m BUIS
Atlas Bipods
Bobro dual throw 30mm mount
Nightforce NXS 2.5-10X42

mk12.jpg

Well, my guy with the SPR upper is out of town till the 9th, we just couldn`t get the schedules to sync up to deal. I guess till then this photo of my freshly cleaned private outdoor range will have to suffice. :p
jeyQcsN.jpg

20160317_183926.jpg

added the XPS 2-0. took it out to sight it in and it was very easy. i love the reticle. i didn't think i would, because it's very small. using this sight is almost like cheating, but i say use every advantage you can get. i think it's actually better than a laser sight. i also like the ability to increase/decrease the brightness for any lighting situation. $450 at Sport Optic. I added front and rear Magpul MBUS since this image was taken.

Built on a Spikes Tactical Crusader lower. Surefire break, 16" barrel, 15" Midwest industries free-floating forearm, now sporting the Sharps Rifle Company reliabolt BCG, JP Silent Capture, ergo grip, skeleton butt stock, mega arms adjustable trigger, laser engraving, cerakote, internals polished so it's about as quiet as can be, off set iron sights with a 1.5X5 Leopold VX III.

I just installed a new "pinless" dust cover and it is great, no more having to take the forearm off or fiddling around with those small E clips.

IMAG3478.jpg IMAG3479.jpg IMAG3718.jpg

Built on a Spikes Tactical Crusader lower. Surefire break, 16" barrel, 15" Midwest industries free-floating forearm, now sporting the Sharps Rifle Company reliabolt BCG, JP Silent Capture, ergo grip, skeleton butt stock, mega arms adjustable trigger, laser engraving, cerakote, internals polished so it's about as quiet as can be, off set iron sights with a 1.5X5 Leopold VX III.

I just installed a new "pinless" dust cover and it is great, no more having to take the forearm off or fiddling around with those small E clips.

View attachment 287471 View attachment 287472 View attachment 287473

Nice!

Who built your pin-less dust cover? I have one of the Strike Industries poly ones on a rifle and it leaves a little to be desired although I think the concept is great.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top