JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ain't America great. Just my opinion.

1462135838199-1454005907.jpg

It`s a Vortex Crossfire II in 2-7x32 from OpticsPlanet. If you put it in your cart and wait a day you`ll usually get a coupon code to drop the price so for me it went from $130-$117 with free shipping. It`s sitting in a PEPR 30mm mount with adapters for the 1-inch tube until I can get the PEPR replaced with something like an Aero Ultralight. Wanting something lighter. PEPR`s rock solid though, only gripe is its weight.

This is babies first quality optic, I`m VERY happy with it. I just now decided to put the foregrip on the old upper since I`m not seeing any noticable decrease in stability without it, plus it just smoothes the gun out a bit.

My bud across the street shared his foregrip/bipod with me the other day. I used it on the AR today and while it's nice, it bounces a bit too much for the serious work of zeroing in a rifle. I pulled it off and used sandbags to finish the work but I suspect it will go back on unless I add a nice angled foregrip from Ergo.

Oh, a Grip-pod? I can`t stand them. IMHO and experience a foregrip is best mounted towards the magwell while a bipod is better off near the muzzle. Just my thoughts and experience.

I agree with that approach. I've got space for a 3-5" picatinny rail section on the bottom of the Keymod hand guard. I'll try that along with an angled foregrip sucked in towards the magwell.

Old habits die hard. I was firing with my left hand cupped around the magazine to pull it into my shoulder. I know right where I want that foregrip!

Bi-pods are nice to have though and I may get something a bit different later on. First things first...get the angled foregrip, the rail section and a QD sling mount.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top