JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My first build. Fire breathing dragon!

IMG_1463.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg

Given the costs to build a quality SBR, I think the price is justifiable. The shocker is shelling all that out at once...lol. I have over 3.4k in one AR that I built.

Shhhh.....the wife is near ;)

Sorry to hear you spent so much. I have a full size Colt AR that will give your gun a run for it's money in the accuracy department and it cost 1/5th of what you paid. I have had the gun for 25 years. If it did not shoot so well I would have gotten rid of it a long time ago.

Sorry to hear you spent so much. I have a full size Colt AR that will give your gun a run for it's money in the accuracy department and it cost 1/5th of what you paid. I have had the gun for 25 years. If it did not shoot so well I would have gotten rid of it a long time ago.

:rolleyes:
25cents.jpg

Last Edited:
If you figure in the stamp its the most expensive bare rifle I have ever bought. Hell I probably have 4 other AR's that you could add up and still not cost what this one did. But what the heck, I figure it will be more fun to have than a pile of green paper with dead presidents pictures.

Nice rifle!!!

Start buying logarithmically more ammo!:eek:

1/2 a year for SBR tax stamp? I thought they were down to 60 days or something ...

Oh yes, and I do dig the collapsible stock of theirs ...

Um.... Back when you could do a E-filed form one maybe 60 days, I don't think we have ever had 60 day waits on mailed form 4. Really i think its 6 months if I am lucky these days because there is likely to be a rush of people getting in under before the new 41F rules.

Primary weapons systems Mark 1 PDW 7.5" barrel pistol w/ triad muzzle break, Troy industries fixed sights and ambidextrous magazine release, Thordsen Customs cheekrest, AXTS ambidextrous charging handle and safety selector, Magpul MOE plus pistol grip and AVG, ALG 4.5lb combat Trigger, KNS trigger pins, Strike industries enhanced frame pins and bolt release, Odin extended magazine release, fed by a Surefire 60rd Mag.

20160312_124420.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads