JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FM9 Belt Fed just arrived. Can't wait to test it out

IMAG0882.jpg IMAG0884.jpg

View attachment 286178

added the XPS 2-0. took it out to sight it in and it was very easy. i love the reticle. i didn't think i would, because it's very small. using this sight is almost like cheating, but i say use every advantage you can get. i think it's actually better than a laser sight. i also like the ability to increase/decrease the brightness for any lighting situation. $450 at Sport Optic. I added front and rear Magpul MBUS since this image was taken.

That's a nice looking rig! In the natural order of things your eyes may need that optic someday!

Ok, A really Newbe question, I have never done this before. I want to build my next AR with a 11.5 in barrel. I know It will have to be SBR'ed but don't know how to do that. Can I go ahead and get my parts ordered and start building? Also, is there a long wait for this like the tax stamp process on suppressors? I know, I should know these things. Thanks in advance for the help!

Ok, A really Newbe question, I have never done this before. I want to build my next AR with a 11.5 in barrel. I know It will have to be SBR'ed but don't know how to do that. Can I go ahead and get my parts ordered and start building? Also, is there a long wait for this like the tax stamp process on suppressors? I know, I should know these things. Thanks in advance for the help!
Best bet is to start it as a pistol while you wait for the paperwork. Otherwise get everything but the barrel.

Bonus points for asking online before just jumping head first into it. I`ve seen way too many people make that mistake.

Yes you can buy all the parts. If you assemble them and put the rifle together. you would be committing a felony. you will be losing your ability to own a weapon for the rest of life and might do 10 or more years in prison. the wait right now is between 4 and 9 months

Where do I find the paper work? how much is this little adventure going to cost? Do I need to involve a FFL person in this process? Also, can this be combined with the suppressor process? Save time on the wait and paper work.

Yes you can buy all the parts.
You can, but constructive intent can land you 10 years in with Bubba. Now if he had pistol lower already, the ATF won't care/won't be able to pull the intent card. Unfortunately, the government, or at least the ATF, seem to be willing to do anything to take your rights away. :(:mad:

Hey all, your hero has returned. ;)
I FINALLY picked up my SPR upper. 18 inch 5R rifled SOCOM profile spiral fluted barrel, 15 inch Seekins SAR rail, SAA upper to match my SAA lower and a BCM extended A2 flash hider. I`d like to get a front sight for it too, or maybe just buy a pair sometime so I won`t be cannibalizing from the other upper. Currently the shopping list stands at:
Optic
Tighter buttstock
Bipod

I bought another gun today but it`s not an AR so it doesn`t fit. I hope a glimpse into my reading habits doesn`t offend anybody.

LGjY4Qv.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews