JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a friend over last week to learn how to shoot. After covering safety, stances and such I let her choose from my arsenal. She opted for the AR and the 91/30. 1OmBwDf.jpg LFnDDrT.jpg PbgqNVB.jpg
She learned very quickly considering her only firearms experience was 3 rounds through some LE`s G17. This was her first time with anything above it and she impressed me greatly. I think there`s another training session in store...

Sorry for the late reply; for some reason I just haven`t been getting any notifications, topic replies, etc. She did very well considering it was her first time shooting long arms, and to be fair we were at a very short range (shooting from about 30 yards). I`m impressed at her progress learning, she`s retained all the terminology very well and is actually interested in visiting the Tacoma Rooty Tooty point-n-shooty show on either the 26th or 27th.

20160122_173936[1].jpg

i added the magpul rail covers and the TDI Arms vertical grip for a bit more OD green. i have since added a magpul single/dual point sling. waiting for my state tax return to get an eotech xps 2-0

Bought a new AR tonight, One I have been on the waiting list for a while for. LWRC-PDW

Did the paperwork and handed over my dough, Of course it will be half a year at least before she gets out of jail.

12496526_10205875775320581_1401939074278448587_o.jpg

Left is my first build. Anderson upper and lower, Fail Zero BCG, Spikes/FN barrel, Troy hand guard, and Magpul ACSL.

Right is my newest build. Aero Precision AR10 receivers, BCG, and barrel, Troy handguard, and Magpul ACSL.

image.jpeg

If you figure in the stamp its the most expensive bare rifle I have ever bought. Hell I probably have 4 other AR's that you could add up and still not cost what this one did. But what the heck, I figure it will be more fun to have than a pile of green paper with dead presidents pictures.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top