JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since I got such a response on the picture of my 'little girl', I figured you'll all be happy to hear that we got her back last night from 'gittin fixed' and she very happy to be home. They don't spay until the cat is at least three pounds, so we had to wait over two months for her to get to that weight.

IMG_20221022_102000076.jpg

So, I had an exciting afternoon. She decided to take a run at a coyote. Went up a ridge and into some bushes and poof, was gone. All I heard is the barking and wailing of the coyote. 30 minutes later, after lots of yelling from me, climbing through mud, falling on my a$$ twice, she comes out of the brush not 3 feet from me. Wet, muddied and bloodied down the side of her neck, but it's not her blood. Not a scratch on her.... Fuuuuuu! She got a bath, which she hates, and I had two Angel's Envy Old Fashion(s) when I got home.

Well the 'boys' are 13 months old now. They exercise themselves for the most part. Getting gelded the end of the year, but separately. Can't imagine the 2 of them in cones at the same time!!!!

639BCF55-8FB7-4234-B13F-C31682BCD9A4.jpeg 2318197E-C7EC-44F0-A9C3-C7E0551E647C.jpeg

Haha! Yes. Figure that two of them in cones at the same time and I'd have to repair wallboard damage, doorways let alone cuts on my legs! (Wear shorts alot down here) Been through many of them but never 2 at once.
We have been using alternatives to the traditional (and I believe borderline cruel) plastic comes. Just do a search for "alternatives to dog cones" and see if something sparks your interest. FWIW, the ones we use are made of stiff cloth that is kind of like a cloak that prevents the dogs from reaching the stitches. The great thing about them is that they allow the dogs to eat and drink without interference.

We have been using alternatives to the traditional (and I believe borderline cruel) plastic comes. Just do a search for "alternatives to dog cones" and see if something sparks your interest. FWIW, the ones we use are made of stiff cloth that is kind of like a cloak that prevents the dogs from reaching the stitches. The great thing about them is that they allow the dogs to eat and drink without interference.
Thank you

That's really good info, thanks for sharing!

Ordered one today

The 1st inside pic I took of Layla when I got her end of May. Yeah, she was a bit pudgy. The cat was "just a bit" PO'ed.

2510.jpg

They worked it out. She still thinks any other cat she sees outside is fair game but this is HER cat.
She can't figure it out though. She does a play bow, then starts jumping around in front of it and the cat still won't play? It works
with dogs?
IMG_0264[1].jpg

eta I was told she was an American Bulldog when I got her, but she's def an American Bully. Staffordshire and Bulldog.

Last Edited:
This is Mango aka poop lol because he poops all the time hahahahaha, it is a pineapple green cheek conure and we have not sexed it yet . It is 8 months old and a brat lol. I love poopy and spoil it as much as I can.
5444AEEC-AE90-477E-9A48-5FDF4C1AE5F2.jpeg 2F22A876-C8C4-435A-8885-5279892F3346.jpeg EB784C0B-A48D-4676-91C2-A52281849A9F.jpeg

Upcoming Events

May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top