JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1664460894872.png

Not exactly a picture of my pet, but I thought this was as good a place as any to post this one...

Sky raisins.jpeg

DOGG.jpg

This Guy isn't mine but belongs to my Neice. He gets to come over and stay here when his family is out of town.

He LOVES coming to my house because he knows he is going to get Jimmy Dean Sausage with Cheese on it! 🤣

After my cat died I've noticed cats in my neighborhood and on park walks coming out of the woodwork to hang out. Kind of like heard the bad news ........... "adopt me".

The top cat with the big GPS pod collar plopped down in front of my walk and then kept following. A real sweetheart.

GPS Cat.JPG

So because replied to the thread I get notifications, and when I click on the thread, as many, I instinctively scroll to the bottom to see the new pet picture...

Sometimes, like today, it takes me a second to realize the bottom picture is not necessarily the pet picture I was expecting on this thread....

Got to love targeted ads!

1665678855791.png

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews