JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As much as I love my cat, I would never abide allowing the critter to make puncture wounds such as those on my person.
I hope you cleaned those out really well, lest you get infection/blood poisoning.
Worked with a guy whose cat scratched up his arm and he damned near lost the arm to the resultant infection.
Outdoor cats' claws can carry some pretty nasty shiit...

As much as I love my cat, I would never abide allowing the critter to make puncture wounds such as those on my person.
I hope you cleaned those out really well, lest you get infection/blood poisoning.
Worked with a guy whose cat scratched up his arm and he damned near lost the arm to the resultant infection.
Outdoor cats' claws can carry some pretty nasty shiit...
I got infected and am now out killing birds, squirrels, rats, rabbits, spiders and flies. And I'm ignoring people unless they have a nice meal for me.. 🤪

This is Mouse
He's 10 weeks old
Mouse enjoys Lucas Oil Pro Motocross
E54C3B08-21A1-4968-B3A6-145B215AF9A5.jpeg

Welp, I didn't really plan on getting another dog so soon, but.... I got a call the other night about Layla, the sweetest 5 yr old American Bulldog that really needed a home and soon. She spent all of her days in the backyard, and evenings & nights were usually in a bedroom behind a closed door, very little interaction with people if any. Not abused, but neglected. Other than a Rabies shot, hasn't had a single booster vax since her puppy shots. She's got an appointment Weds. at my vet to get caught up and won't be walking anywhere until probably 7-10 days afterwards. She's been glued to me since we got home and is finally resting on a dog bed. 1st thing she gave my face a good sniff and then a huge wet snort. Yep, you're a bulldog! I'm sure the paint peeling farts will be along shortly.

234.jpeg

Cat under the end table, glaring.

250.jpg

Since I already shared photos of Izzie, the cat who adopted me at the gun club range, I thought I should throw in a pic or two of the "victims" of her aggression:
86146D18-BF20-47B7-A1C8-7D6B592C5DA7.jpeg Merri, our 85 pound solid muscle softie, (Izzie bored by the game,)
and Cinder, our doggie daycare client.
B2EDEB0E-31D8-4B99-AC27-4C5BD05FDC61.jpeg

Welp, I didn't really plan on getting another dog so soon, but.... I got a call the other night about Layla, the sweetest 5 yr old American Bulldog that really needed a home and soon. She spent all of her days in the backyard, and evenings & nights were usually in a bedroom behind a closed door, very little interaction with people if any. Not abused, but neglected. Other than a Rabies shot, hasn't had a single booster vax since her puppy shots. She's got an appointment Weds. at my vet to get caught up and won't be walking anywhere until probably 7-10 days afterwards. She's been glued to me since we got home and is finally resting on a dog bed. 1st thing she gave my face a good sniff and then a huge wet snort. Yep, you're a bulldog! I'm sure the paint peeling farts will be along shortly.

View attachment 1209364

Cat under the end table, glaring.

View attachment 1209366
How do you NOT fall for that sweethearts smile, just look at that face, that's pure love right there! Spoil her real good, you know your gonna, might as well admit it, your done for, she owns you!

How do you NOT fall for that sweethearts smile, just look at that face, that's pure love right there! Spoil her real good, you know your gonna, might as well admit it, your done for, she owns you!
That smile is one of the best things about the bully breeds. She's already well on her way to be spoiled, but WTH, that's what pets and grandkids are for. I learned earlier tonite that she can't ride in the front seat of the 4runner because she thinks she should get to sit on my lap. I thought it was pretty funny, and the kid at the gas station did, but I don't think any of the local police would see the humor. :D

That smile is one of the best things about the bully breeds. She's already well on her way to be spoiled, but WTH, that's what pets and grandkids are for. I learned earlier tonite that she can't ride in the front seat of the 4runner because she thinks she should get to sit on my lap. I thought it was pretty funny, and the kid at the gas station did, but I don't think any of the local police would see the humor. :D
We can relate to that, we have two Viszla's that at times think they are lap dogs too. Only problem is, they're too big to be a stinkin lap dog. Good on you for stepping up and taking responsibility for a dog in need, that speaks volumes about your personal character.

Don't operate under the illusion that you get to pick your cat haha. They pick you make no mistake about it. Good on you for giving them a roof over their head. It looks like they appreciate it quite a lot actually.
I couldn't NOT feed them, I'm not a fan of cats but I can't just sit back and let an animal go hungry.

They don't try and come inside and they dont crap in my garden, so I'm happy with our arrangement.

It's been 18 months of grieving, I'm going to start looking for another dog soon. I'd love to find another wire haired German pointer, such a fantastic breed. Even if I doubt I'll ever go bird hunting again.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top