JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found someone under my deck, he's now snuggled with me.

I think I even found him a home already.

Edit- he now lives with my ex sister in law.

20220608_233906.jpg

Last Edited:
Nice pets everyone, I like most animals more than most people…..

My pup just turned a year old (13 months on 6/9) and is turning out to be a pretty good boy.
His name is Dune.

6E477F7A-B212-46E4-B305-96261E29CB9A.jpeg

5 weeks in with the new pup and she's getting settled in. When I first saw her my 1st thought was that there was something wrong with her joints because she walked so stiffly. She could only walk a block and it was a struggle coming back. Vet thought that her tendons had stiffened and maybe even shrunk due to so much inactivity. Took it slow and she 's got all of her mobility back. She'll be outwalking me before long. Gets along with all the dogs at the local dog park ranging from chihauhuas to an Irish Wolfhound. Yeah, and she's spoiled, has her own blanket to keep her from squirming under mine after I'm asleep. :D

442.jpeg 443.jpeg PXL_20220614_013736054.jpg

Last Edited:
This is him protesting me leaving in the morning by hiding in my bag.
View attachment 1049409
I accidentally deleted this pic from my phone and this is the only place I have it.
The Potato is still alive and ornery as ever. This is just my favorite pic of him. More recent:

07C1314E-EF79-4DBC-8663-967B1F2EB390.jpeg
And here's DeWayne (real name Dwight) adjusting poorly to indoor life.
Edit: That's a heated blanket. These dicks are so phuckin' spoiled…
E7C45A43-103C-47E0-8FCE-2A8BF36BDFAA.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews