JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
C1AF1554-71E2-47A3-B4B2-60265E4113E3.jpeg
Here is my oldest son shooting my custom AR "pistol" with the CMMG 22lr adapter. Yes, those are full length carbine handguards on a 7.5" barrel. Took a little machining and TIG welding but looks like a miniature M4

Took four Basque students and their adult chaperone shooting in the Yacolt Burn State Forest this morning. They helped staple paper targets to the 7 yard stand, placed steel poppers at 25 and 50 yards, and steel gongs at 100 yards. After going over the four safety rules, we proceeded one firearm at a time with each person getting a chance to shoot while their friends took pictures. After trying all the firearms for 5-10 rounds, they had the option of going back to anyone they liked and shooting it as much as they wanted.

My son and a friend helped me keep things under control, safe and enjoyable. Guns used ...
.22lr: Ruger MkIV 22/45, Ruger 10/22 M1 style stock;
.22wmr: Henry Small Game Carbine;
9mm: Glock 17, CZ 75 P-01, Ruger PC9;
.38spl: Taurus 66;
.45LC: Ruger Bisley Vaquero;
.223: T/C Encore; Aero M4;
.308: Bergera HMR; Aero M5;
20ga: Rem 870.

Students 1.jpg Students 2.jpg Students 3.jpg

My daughter in law is visiting from Camp Pendleton in CA. She had her first Basic Handgun Fundamentals lesson ~ I assisted in the lesson with Kuchman Tactical at Lakewood Shooting Range and she did great! My son is a Marine and they plan to move back to WA when he gets out ~I hope to have them trained well and both carrying then we'll start with grandkids
(Not much chance of her carrying in California )
601328 601329

20190915_114029.jpg 20190915_114347.jpg
not the next generation, but the previous!
My dad shooting my .52 cal, Haynes for the first time.
He taught me how to shoot, I taught him how to shoot a muzzleloader!

My two oldest are pretty good.

Working his way up from the .22 now.
Started with the Cricket, got him a sinlge shot 20ga that kicks pretty good... Got him on the AR now
20191123_124950.jpg

Biggest challenge with kids is muzzle control. So far so good.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews