JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Made a custom leather stock cover for a guy out east.

IMG_20230302_145810830~2.jpg IMG_20230302_145854424~2.jpg

El cheapo modular gun rack based loosely on a YouTube video where the guy used 1"x2" and no angle on pegs.

Birch 2x4 studs @$4-$4.50 each. didn't bother to router the edges cuz just studs but that would make it look better

3/4" dowels $4-5 each? (Don't recall price) for 48", cut to 5" lengths (make sure to measure in store to make sure actually 3/4" and not 11/16")

3/4" forstner bit $9, holes drilled every 1.25", angled 20 degrees upward to prevent rolling (perspective in photo makes it seem like different angles but they are all the same). No glue so easy to move pegs/rearrange. Random left over teak oil finish stuff applied

B79A5723-78D4-4C5D-8791-7763E97693F4.jpeg

I build things for living. Here's what pays my bills.

View attachment 1388857
Reminds me of the way my dad plumbed this house many years ago.
My dad's well/pressure tank/water softener set-up, that he plumbed himself, looks an awful lot like that, too...

Took me more than a few minutes of study to discern exactly what every pipe and valve did. Besides him, I'm the only one who knows how it works...

Last Edited:
My dad's well/pressure tank/water softener set-up, that he plumbed himself, looks an awful lot like that, too...

Took me more than a few minutes of study to discern exactly what every pipe and valve did. Besides him, I'm the only one who knows how it works...
Kind of reminds me of the first time I replaced a hot water tank. Young newly married, knew NOTHING about plumbing. Wife calls me at work, old tank is broken. Thankfully it was in a little deal on the outside of the home. So told wife where to shut off entire house. I called Sears and tried to order one. They could come out day or two but we lived out in the sticks. So by the time he kept adding in the addition fee's the cost was over twice what the new tank cost and I told him hold off. Went and looked, old tank was hard plumbed in. No shut off for gas or water. So I went and bought new and then made multiple trips to the nearest Ace Hardware. back when they were real Hardware stores. Long before the days of cell phone to take pics with but guys at the store were SUPER helpful. I finally got a shut off valve for the gas and water so I could turn the house back on. Then several trips to the store finally had the new tank in. Certainly did not look like any kind of pro did it but hey, it worked! Was pretty impressed with myself when it was over as nothing leaked and we had hot water again. :D

Plumber pretending he's an electrician at home. My 50 amp RV outlet.

View attachment 1388868
My Grandpa was the head electrician at St Regis paper plant in Tacoma - shut down long ago. When he retired, the Plant discovered that there were no blueprints or diagrams for most of the electrical service in the Plant.

They would bring him back to do electrical work that no-one else had a clue for up to 5 times what he was making when he retired.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top