JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Freddy Krueger glove part 3
Random other photos. Took about 8hrs over 3 days but, it was worth it to me.

IMG_3394.jpeg IMG_3390.jpeg IMG_3401.jpeg IMG_3412.jpeg IMG_3419.jpeg

Freddy Krueger glove part 3
Random other photos. Took about 8hrs over 3 days but, it was worth it to me.
Um, just out of curiosity... whaddaya gonna do with those...? I mean, should any of us be particularly worried...??? o_O

:D

Remind me never, and I mean never, to get on your bad side... :eek:
just fun and games! Fun functional prop to try to make. Maybe cost $30. Had to prove it to myself. my wife was less impressed. "What are you doing?" "Why do you need to make that?"
"Where exactly are you planning to put that?"
Same ol yadayadayada!

just fun and games! Fun functional prop to try to make. Maybe cost $30. Had to prove it to myself. my wife was less impressed. "What are you doing?" "Why do you need to make that?"
"Where exactly are you planning to put that?"
Same ol yadayadayada!
I woulda thought after the, "Where exactly are you planning to use that?" she woulda just quietly walked away and returned with a sammich... :s0140:

Messed around in the garage.
I took some black window screen fabric, quarter round, wooden dowels, a couple pieces of plastic, some black, white, and gold paint , and attached them to the side of the cabinet I keep house paint in. The knobs, switches, and badges came from amazon. It makes people do a quick double take. I finished all of the cabinet doors to look somewhat like flight cases.

IMG_2894.jpeg

Inspired by both a member here and a neighbor making these out of her shot-out hunting brass... these are a "thanks for the memories" going-away present for my FFL.

image.png
image.png

Eventually, when C. gets on a plane out here I'm going to make her a pair of these out of the first two rounds she cracks off as a souvenir and a subtle way to screw with the bedwetters around her back home in Toronto...

Haven't been on in months. Moved from Oregon to the great State of Texas, north of San Antonio. Built myself a new lamp for my home office, Texas style. The Willet Pot Still bottle is filled with a mix of .38, .45, 9mm, 10mm, 300BO, and 5.56 brass.

20230706_182846.jpg 20230706_182051.jpg 20230706_182537.jpg

Our Ninja coffee maker broke so I took it to garage after telling my wife "I think I can fix it" I mocked it up with some of my reloading stuff and went back in and said "hey I fixed it!"
She wasn't as amused as I was.

IMG_2338.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews