JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My neighbor brought up the "Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?" topic so I made a few ornaments just because. I know it's been done by others but, I had stuff laying around so why not.

IMG_3674.jpeg IMG_3675.jpeg IMG_3691.jpeg

Hahahaaa! That's just cool on every level! If this is an original idea, I must applaud you. There was a lot of thinking involved in both the concept and the execution of that.

Thanks, I had to show this to my wife, as the "Die Hard is/isn't a Christmas movie" has been an annual debate between us since the movie came out.

Guess I was cut from a different cloth.
I always thought it wasn't Christmas until Charlie Brown said so...

View attachment 1776794

View attachment 1776795
I am multi-appreciationable... :) I can appreciate that it's possible that Die Hard, A Charlie Brown Christmas, A Christmas Carol, A Christmas Story, Babes in Toyland, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and a host of other movies, of which I can't even recall their names, can all be Christmas movies...

Last Edited:
I am multi-appreciationable... :) I can appreciate that it's possible that Die Hard, A Charlie Brown Christmas, A Christmas Carol, A Christmas Story, Babes in Toyland, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and a host of other movies, of which I can't even recall their names, can all be Christmas movies...
No, I'm sorry, that's an incorrect answer, but thank you for playing.
Bob, tell our contest what his lovely parting gift is....

A NEW CAR!!!

1701931090111.png

...free lumber included! :s0060:

You forgot the quintessential Home D/Prepper Christmas movie... HOME ALONE.

"KEVIN!"

Wow! Great bow! Curious as to whether you've made arrows as well? I've made a couple bows, but making arrows that fly straight, and don't warp when they get wet is a mysterious art that (so far) escapes my abilities.

Is that an integrally suppressed H D Military? I'm wondering how well it runs? Both my H D's are finicky as to what ammo they require to function well. Awesome job, thanks for sharing!

Wow! Great bow! Curious as to whether you've made arrows as well? I've made a couple bows, but making arrows that fly straight, and don't warp when they get wet is a mysterious art that (so far) escapes my abilities.

Is that an integrally suppressed H D Military? I'm wondering how well it runs? Both my H D's are finicky as to what ammo they require to function well. Awesome job, thanks for sharing!
The BEST arrows are made of Cedar and Yellow Spruce, done up like the high end Fly Rods as a Laminate, and when sealed with Bear grease and Tallow, they never warp after getting wet, or bloody! The Best Bows are made of Western Ewe found here in the Willamette Valley, save the bark as it has many other uses's including medicinal! Laminate your Ewe with Spruce, and add fancy veneers for that perfect bow!

The BEST arrows are made of Cedar and Yellow Spruce, done up like the high end Fly Rods as a Laminate, and when sealed with Bear grease and Tallow, they never warp after getting wet, or bloody! The Best Bows are made of Western Ewe found here in the Willamette Valley, save the bark as it has many other uses's including medicinal! Laminate your Ewe with Spruce, and add fancy veneers for that perfect bow!
Western Yew, right? A tree, not the female sex of a Sheep? :s0064:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads