JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Need I remind, I am deaf and as such, clear words and meanings are more important than similar sounding or looking words :p :s0140: lest we get into shenanigans like this

Why, Ain't We a Pair, Raggedy Man!
1702620269963.png
I'm dyslexic, and if I don't use certain words often, I forget how they are supposed to look vs what my eyes see, and almost never know the difference, so you just gotta assume I ment the interchange, cause I will likely never get it unless reminded, so Thanks!

The BEST arrows are made of Cedar and Yellow Spruce, done up like the high end Fly Rods as a Laminate, and when sealed with Bear grease and Tallow, they never warp after getting wet, or bloody! The Best Bows are made of Western Ewe found here in the Willamette Valley, save the bark as it has many other uses's including medicinal! Laminate your Ewe with Spruce, and add fancy veneers for that perfect bow!
The English Longbows were made of Yew, too.

Please ignore the two youngins...

My first of many hotrod builds. Got the shell of this car as my 15th birthday present. Built it to what it is here. I miss all my cars from days past, but this one... this one was special.

1966 Ford Fairlane

20240222_211649.jpg

Please ignore the two youngins...

My first of many hotrod builds. Got the shell of this car as my 15th birthday present. Built it to what it is here. I miss all my cars from days past, but this one... this one was special.

1966 Ford Fairlane

View attachment 1828752
This is my $100 car. Came with a title, but the body was beat, incomplete and the suspension, tires and wheels it came home on were not part of the deal. It was about to be sent for scrap when I bought it in '83. It's street "legal", too. ;)

The car is the star.JPG

Have made a hobby out of repairing motorcycle trails out in BFE, this was a creek crossing that was torn to rat$it.
Buddy donated the 24" drain pipe and two of us covered with rock and dirt then flanked with a couple of small timbers. This was in 2009 and it has needed no maintenance since. Surprised how well this one has held up. We put this in in one long day with hand tools.

land bridge 009.JPG

Have made a hobby out of repairing motorcycle trails out in BFE, this was a creek crossing that was torn to rat$it.
Buddy donated the 24" drain pipe and two of us covered with rock and dirt then flanked with a couple of small timbers. This was in 2009 and it has needed no maintenance since. Surprised how well this one has held up. We put this in in one long day with hand tools.

View attachment 1832899
What is "BFE"?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews