JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Win 94 buttstock.

IMG_20230725_175140.jpg

Why, Ain't We a Pair, Raggedy Man!
View attachment 1782265
I'm dyslexic, and if I don't use certain words often, I forget how they are supposed to look vs what my eyes see, and almost never know the difference, so you just gotta assume I ment the interchange, cause I will likely never get it unless reminded, so Thanks!
Deaf, dyslexic and autistic... there's a real Three Musketeers for ya. :p

Wow! Did you source your wood local? I've always liked a nicely figured piece of wood. I used to cut "music wood" around S.W. Washington, and I got to see some of the guitars that Mr. Paul Reed Smith built with it. Incredibly beautiful. We also cut some Cello wood for a maker in Boston. It was all maple though.

I always tip my hat to all you woodworkers. I'm a Millwright/Machinist/Welder. I don't do wood. You are a true Craftsman!

Wow! Did you source your wood local? I've always liked a nicely figured piece of wood. I used to cut "music wood" around S.W. Washington, and I got to see some of the guitars that Mr. Paul Reed Smith built with it. Incredibly beautiful. We also cut some Cello wood for a maker in Boston. It was all maple though.

I always tip my hat to all you woodworkers. I'm a Millwright/Machinist/Welder. I don't do wood. You are a true Craftsman!
Best money I ever made was cutting fiddle back an birds eye for a guy buying guitar blanks an a stock maker. Fun part about stocks is every one is a new lesson in learning.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top