JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
TOP: Rock River Arms 1911-A1 custom BOP Bullseye Wadcutter
BOTTOM: Kimber Custom CDP

AAFA078C-5F86-4694-8380-631308AC9147.jpeg

I've owned a bunch of 1911s from various manufacturers, most of them Colt, but I don't usually sit on guns that I don't use, so those all went away.
We only have two left... Her's and mine.
Ruger SR1911 and DW Classic Bobtail.
Ruger and Wesson.jpg

The Ruger gets shot a time or two a year and is like new. The DW was perfect 8 or 9 years ago, but constant use means it's picked up scratches, wear marks and a few dings. This one's my favorite.

I bought this one from a fellow retired firefighter who didn't know what he had. But, I made sure to pay him what I thought it was worth.
It was owned and carried by his father-in-law who was flying a B-24 in the South Pacific during WWII. He was issued it new in 1943. He fired one mag full for qualification and never again. He brought it home and stored it in a dry location. There it sat ever since.View attachment 532424 View attachment 532425 View attachment 532426 View attachment 532427
When I sold it (reluctantly) He insisted and I didn't want to, but got three times what I paid for it. The buyer tracked down the Pilot's family and wrote the original story behind him and the pistol. It is in a museum, now. The gun is in 100% new condition. :(

Yes. That is quite ''The Story''.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads