JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I updated the grips on my Auto Ordnance to a set of double diamond walnut grips. Love 'em!

GHZoeNM.jpg

I don't own an 1911...yet. I do however own several Glocks, but damn it this was to funny not to post.
View attachment 524697
Co worker of mine is a big Glock fan. He knows I am and LONG time 1911 fanboy. We have fun poking each other from time to time with cartoons and such about both guns. Of course every time I see some story about an AD / ND I always tell him "Another former Glock owner " :)

Heres one I built earlier this year in .38 super, I used a Caspian frame and Caspian damascus slide with damascus trigger. Slide to frame tightened, oversized Kart barrel that we fit, Wilson BP parts with Cylinder and slide internals, adjustable sights, mammoth ivory grips. We did the bluing in house but sent out for the color case hardening on the frame. Plus approx 40 hours of labor to get this thing all tuned up, one of my favorite builds :)

IMG_20180604_161458_554.jpg

IMG_20180524_161539523.jpg

You know I had to post some. :D

AMT HARDBALLER & AMT HARDBALLER II (that I have never seen another picture of. Extremely rare?)

Last Edited:
Heres one I built earlier this year in .38 super, I used a Caspian frame and Caspian damascus slide with damascus trigger. Slide to frame tightened, oversized Kart barrel that we fit, Wilson BP parts with Cylinder and slide internals, adjustable sights, mammoth ivory grips. We did the bluing in house but sent out for the color case hardening on the frame. Plus approx 40 hours of labor to get this thing all tuned up, one of my favorite builds :)

View attachment 527047
That is just one beauty of a 1911!! Slobbering on keys.

View attachment 527047
This one just screams class!!! Makes me feel all fuzzy like climbing the rope in gym class! Err I mean umm... nice 1911...

The 1911 was invented to kill my ancestors (Mom's side - THAT's a story!) in the Philippines. Can't think of a better recommendation than that! It was the first sidearm the Army issued me in 1983, and the one I carried after I got my DD214. Seeing all these AWESOME .45's pisses me off, since I had to sell mine to come up with the deposit for my apartment after I dumped my girlfriend. Crap. Sweet iron, guys, keep 'em coming. Signed, a guy between 45's

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top