JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is nothing on my list that this will affect. The things that it will affect I already own. I might buy some more 80% just in case and some more mags for the future but other than that I am cool.

Why I Build. No Names, No Numbers, No Witnesses!!

Work Bench..
20180406_220433-1024x768.jpg

Some Machinery...Takes about 20min to do an AR-15/10 80% Lower when i am fixtured & tooled up!!
20181027_113403-1024x768.jpg

Last Edited:
So, should we buy whatever firearms are on the wish list before July 1, 2019 ?
How about mags ?
I see standard capacity mags as the next battle.

Yes and Yes. Stack high and deep!

And you are likely right on mag capacity being the next battle...along with "assault weapons." Washington is living on borrowed time. And liberals in WA are, no doubt, using California as both their blueprint and motivation. You do have a bit of time. But if there is ANYTHING you want/need, I would try to get it sooner rather than later.

I moved from CA 2 years ago. I know what is coming.

I have been buying magazines and lowers as fast as I can afford.

I have been trying to think of what semi auto rifle I might want to buy before it goes in affect, and I honestly I can't think of anything I really need.

Someday I would like a suppressed ar10 in 45 raptor, but I can start that from a lower .

Most PCCs I want, I would rather buy those in a pistol configuration anyway, except the new ruger PCC, but that was more of a toy to me anyway in 9mm, and I didn't see it being viable in 10mm.....

The only thing I am sad about is not being able to buy 1 decent factory AR just to have it mixed in with all my home builds.

The way I understand it..... you will need to do an annual background check and show proof of a "state excepted" safety course every 5 years, as well as sign a "life time" waiver of your medical records, in order to just keep any weapons you've already purchased.

Even if you never buy another firearm again..... those things are expected of you in order to keep what you already own.

BTW.... the way the language is written in the initiative. .... that medical waiver releases your medical records (mental, physical and disability records), to ANY state employee!

The way I understand it..... you will need to do an annual background check and show proof of a "state excepted" safety course every 5 years, as well as sign a "life time" waiver of your medical records, in order to just keep any weapons you've already purchased.

Even if you never buy another firearm again..... those things are expected of you in order to keep what you already own.

Only new purchases as I understand it.

No doubt Oregon will be in the same boat as Washington soon. It won't be a decision by the voters, but a ram-rodded "emergency" legislation by Kate and her Salem collaborators. In fact, our new "law" could possibly go into effect about the same time I639 does next year.

Unbelievable how many people in these states are against freedom and liberty and want the government to control...everything.

Like WA residents, OR residents should probably be doing the same thing. If there's something you want now, and can afford to buy it, do it before your rights are further restricted.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads