JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As we have repeatedly seen...a new ban , restriction and or law is always waiting in the wings , to be brought forth , after the passage of the newest and latest ban etc...

One would think , that since the majority of these bans , restrictions and the like , amount to the same thing or "solution"...and that we still have the same issues or problems...One would stop using the same line of reasoning or solution to solve the issue...
Andy

Ive been making my mental list of what i know ive wanted. I told the wife when it passed, "I'm sorry honey, but I'm going to have be selfish and spend my money on me for a little bit." She just nodded. I have a wife and kid to support, so i can't go nuts. However, i know i will be racking up some debt in the coming weeks. Which is ironic as i was about to upgrade our safe situation with a decent 4digit investment. Now it's all going to more guns in spite of what the antigun nuts intended.

I'm also looking at doing an SBR form 1, but im not sure if its going to be affected by 1693 or if it can wait.

Time to get that 1911, 10/22, 20"A2, an M4 variant, and maybe a dedicated 22 pistol. At the least two or three stripped lowers.

I just purchased some goodies today that I see the writing on the wall for Oregon.

In fact one of the said ornamentals was on the shelf for less than 24 hours before it was in my possession.

I'll slowly be infiltrating future banned items into my inventory...

I'm not sure about the OP but I for one was hoping that this thread wouldn't go political. Can we try and stay on topic.
I totally get why this was stated, but we often do this just to blow off steam, I know I've been guilty of it...but I digress.

The way I understand it..... you will need to do an annual background check and show proof of a "state excepted" safety course every 5 years, as well as sign a "life time" waiver of your medical records, in order to just keep any weapons you've already purchased.

Even if you never buy another firearm again..... those things are expected of you in order to keep what you already own.

BTW.... the way the language is written in the initiative. .... that medical waiver releases your medical records (mental, physical and disability records), to ANY state employee!
Then the next thing you know, there aren't any "state accepted" safety courses! "State accepted" sounds like something Washington would try to use, shame "state accepted" was also used by Hitler.:rolleyes:

Listening to the radio coming back from an elk hunt. Remembering the station or network would help. But the upshot of the commentary was about outlawing semi-auto long guns and high capacity magazines (whatever a "high capacity magazine might be defined as") and assault weapons, same vague definition. This interview was with a retired FBI agent. So he said that whenever legislation was strong enough to put the screws to the things we hold near and dear, the future set of headlines would read, rather than MASS SHOOTER kills xxx people it would read MASS BOMBER kills xxx people. Or some driver in a car/truck rams into a crowd of people. I think this to be true and the way to stop it is not by banning semi auto weapons/magazine capacity/ammo but by making a concentrated effort to identify those very, very few that make such large headlines before they are able to make those headlines. The capacity for common sense and the ability to stop, take a deep breath, analyze the situation, and make a decent decision seems to be a thing that's on the down slide.

The state will make us a criminals....

A rich white slave owner once said: When the state makes an unconstitutional law, it is YOUR duty to disobey.

We dont buyem no mo, we makem
It also helps to be back up against the Elby Forest.
If an AR is fired, and no one hears it, did it really fire?

Which is ironic as i was about to upgrade our safe situation with a decent 4digit investment. Now it's all going to more guns in spite of what the antigun nuts intended.

For sure. And I took delivery today of just such an AmSec safe. No regrets on that, but in the last few days I've been mentally revisiting my spending priorities. Never was an AR fanboy, and the only one I own was purchased because of Clinton's AWB legislation. Since Trump's election my priority has been more on stockpiling ammo and reloading supplies; just one bolt-action rifle and a couple rimfires added in the last two years.

Just wondering where all those, cold dead hand, not on my watch, and no compromise dudes that swore they would not let this happen?

:rolleyes:

My guess is they haven't knocked on there door yet. They have chocked our rights and we all know they are going to strengthen the grip. Nothing they have done changes what I do because I was prepared for this.

My guess is they haven't knocked on there door yet. They have chocked our rights and we all know they are going to strengthen the grip. Nothing they have done changes what I do because I was prepared for this.
Same here, my whole life has placed that ability, however I know it will take more then a army of one or two, or even a thousand.
However, remember Kate didn't win by 6%, Knute only lost by 6%. Out of his 44% I am sure there are close to a million 3%.
With this and the q, moving along in the background we are ready, they just don't realize it.

My posts point is, many collected allot of cash for a very long time and there was nothing in this state or EA, by any of these groups.
We are not talking about you and I, and many here. We are talking ppl that stand up and state they will not let this happen.
They not only did, they havn't even tried. The Bundy standoff agree with it or not was the first time anyone did what they claimed they would do as a group of people.

" Wolverines " :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top