JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Unbelievable how many people in these states are against freedom and liberty and want the government to control...everything."

Don't be so hard on people. They are just ignorant, that's all; and there is a vast state apparatus that keeps them so. Eventually they will figure out gun control is a scam.

1639 is just another law to ignore. No need to go to war yet folks; just stop paying attention to the bastards and carry on as you please. Hell, the 1639 proponents could not even get LE sign-on. Who do they think is going to enforce that thing? They are going to look pretty stupid when nobody goes in for their annual checkups...

Hell, the 1639 proponents could not even get LE sign-on. Who do they think is going to enforce that thing?

Duh.....it's there job to enforce any and all laws that are on the books. Regardless if they disagree or not. They took an oath and part of that is enforcement. Like it or not it will be enforced.

Any know of any deals on sr25 mags? Steel pmag lancer whatever. I got limited funds but a few more is better then getting no more
44mag.com is a very good mag shop.
Out of Southern Oregon so shipping is quick and prices are fair.
And they don't carry any junk brands.

If you don't buy on line, I think Limitless in Washougal is upping their magazine game.
Might check with them.

Last Edited:
Duh.....it's there job to enforce any and all laws that are on the books.
At least some cops don't consider themselves to be mindless robots. Anyway it's also true they are not supposed to violate the state and federal constitutions. If you think there is no wiggle room for them, you are mistaken. Many cops in Oregon publicly declared they were not going to enforce Michael Bloomberg's latest abortion in that state.

You know you want one. (AR-9)
:)

I never thought that I would own one.
But then I see these guys at the range having too much fun with them.
I want in on that fun.
:D

And apparently they can be used in USPSA competition ?
If you have to be practical about it.

I know that I don't want to be limited so no matter what I will purchase a lower before July 1.
I have other things that I want to buy and stock up on. I am starting to get into reloading so I really need to put my money towards that so I have stocks of everything I need for the future.

Looky here.... $599 free ship
PSA Gen4 10.5" 9mm 1/10 Lightweight M-Lok MOE SOB EPT Pistol - 5165449802
5165449802a.jpg

Just ordered a bear creek carbine for $300. Outstanding. Wish they had a full 20"A2 as well. I'm going to have to build it I suppose. I ordered a pair of Anderson lowers, so I'll have options in the future i suppose. Working on a tracking down a couple pistols now.

Do the new laws affect shotguns? Always wanted a magfed semiauto...

I moved from CA 2 years ago. I know what is coming.

I have been buying magazines and lowers as fast as I can afford.

I have been trying to think of what semi auto rifle I might want to buy before it goes in affect, and I honestly I can't think of anything I really need.

Someday I would like a suppressed ar10 in 45 raptor, but I can start that from a lower .

Most PCCs I want, I would rather buy those in a pistol configuration anyway, except the new ruger PCC, but that was more of a toy to me anyway in 9mm, and I didn't see it being viable in 10mm.....

The only thing I am sad about is not being able to buy 1 decent factory AR just to have it mixed in with all my home builds.

A long gun can be bought in any state legally if I'm not mistaken
The land of patatos is a nice place to visit.

44mag.com is a very good mag shop.
Out of Southern Oregon so shipping is quick and prices are fair.
And they don't carry any junk brands.

If you don't buy on line, I think Limitless in Washougal is upping their magazine game.
Might check with them.
44mag is good all quality brands

The page has a notice saying NFA rules apply, but that's just a normal pistol, right?
Yes.
It has a SIG brace (SOB pistol brace) and not a buttstock.
It's legal to own without a SBR permit.
Are they just insinuating don't put that upper on a rifle lower or you're breaking the law?
Just a friendly warning about swapping that pistol upper to a lower that is set up with a normal buttstock.
Then you would have a Short Barreled Rifle.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top