JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In 2004 when the AWB ended I got a great deal on hi-cap LE/GOVT mags, as I recall $10 each. My concern is if a new hi-cap magazine law is enacted these mags will potentially be viewed as "illegal" for civillian use. I have no way to prove I bought these legally in 2004. Any thoughts?

Glock.jpg

Why would they be viewed as illegal?

IF and ONLY if there is a new ban AND IF that new ban has a grandfather clause then there would be a new way to ID "post bla bla bla ban" items.

Actually upon closer inspection, they have a date of 9.13.94 which can been seen in the pics....thats the date the AWB went into effect. I guess that covers any possible confusion.

I have a couple of those pesky mags, had to change the followers since they wouldn't allow my slide to stay locked back after firing the last round.Caused me so many headaches

Folks, I would not worry. Guess what? I--and al the other officers I know--have better things to do than to check magazines at the range.

but but but, what if, what if, what if.

What if a meteor hits earth tomorrow? Will being in posession of LE mags save your life or make your chance of dieng higher?? I'm truly scurred.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top