JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In 2004 when the AWB ended I got a great deal on hi-cap LE/GOVT mags, as I recall $10 each. My concern is if a new hi-cap magazine law is enacted these mags will potentially be viewed as "illegal" for civillian use. I have no way to prove I bought these legally in 2004. Any thoughts?

Glock.jpg

Why would they be viewed as illegal?

IF and ONLY if there is a new ban AND IF that new ban has a grandfather clause then there would be a new way to ID "post bla bla bla ban" items.

Actually upon closer inspection, they have a date of 9.13.94 which can been seen in the pics....thats the date the AWB went into effect. I guess that covers any possible confusion.

I have a couple of those pesky mags, had to change the followers since they wouldn't allow my slide to stay locked back after firing the last round.Caused me so many headaches

Folks, I would not worry. Guess what? I--and al the other officers I know--have better things to do than to check magazines at the range.

but but but, what if, what if, what if.

What if a meteor hits earth tomorrow? Will being in posession of LE mags save your life or make your chance of dieng higher?? I'm truly scurred.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top