JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I must be naive. I am constantly amazed at how others think and the things they say. This ranks right up there with the guy who stated that Maxine Waters is "a voice of reason". How people can justify such things in their own mind stupefies me. I too am speechless.

Even over here in rural East Anglia, we know that Mad Maxine is a crazy as a box of frogs. The first time I actually saw her on TV I honestly thought that she was that pop-eyed black guy in 'The Fifth Element' dressed in drag and taking the p**s.

fifth-element-SD1_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg
tac

This reminds me of a convo with my Mexican co-worker (Mexican citizen working at our office)...We were talking about self defense and he said if his wife was being raped, he would not shoot the perp. The reason was killing a person is wrong, and his wife would get over it eventually. His words, not mine. :oops:

BTW...I never mentioned his comment to his cute little blonde wifey...I don't think that would have gone well.

This coworker may be male, but he is no man. A man defends his wife and children by any means necessary. He has dishonored his family with such cowardice. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews