JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you really using a Poe song lyric? ;)

You mean, Master Po..... from the Kung Fu TV series?

490914C4-731A-4CA6-B573-6B90E17CC32A.jpeg

Proggies who would say that the woman would have been morally superior if she would have let the drugged up perp rape her.
This reminds me of a convo with my Mexican co-worker (Mexican citizen working at our office)...We were talking about self defense and he said if his wife was being raped, he would not shoot the perp. The reason was killing a person is wrong, and his wife would get over it eventually. His words, not mine. :oops:

BTW...I never mentioned his comment to his cute little blonde wifey...I don't think that would have gone well.

This reminds me of a convo with my Mexican co-worker (Mexican citizen working at our office)...We were talking about self defense and he said if his wife was being raped, he would not shoot the perp. The reason was killing a person is wrong, and his wife would get over it eventually. His words, not mine. :oops:

I'm speechless. :eek:

BTW...I never mentioned his comment to his cute little blonde wifey...I don't think that would have gone well.

I woulda put his azz on blast and then consoled her with what a real man does!

Maybe not the second part.

Shaking head....o_O

"Never go full Dukakis" :s0043:

What a fine example of a beta male..I'll just hide in the closet.. It'll be OK o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

I must be naive. I am constantly amazed at how others think and the things they say. This ranks right up there with the guy who stated that Maxine Waters is "a voice of reason". How people can justify such things in their own mind stupefies me. I too am speechless.

Last Edited:
I must be naive. I am constantly amazed at how others thing and things they say. This ranks right up there with the guy who stated that Maxine Waters is "a voice of reason". How people can justify such things in their own mind stupefies me. I too am speechless.
I know exactly what is wrong with these people. They are waiting for the Morlocks to call them on over for dinner.

tps%3A%2F%2Fcdn.flickeringmyth.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F08%2FThe-Time-Machine-600x459.jpg

"An officer who had had multiple recent contacts with Hardges "immediately" recognized him as the suspect, according to the affidavit."

Multiple recent contacts. Huh. Was Mr. Hardges volunteering at the local shelter? Working with at-risk youths? Were those the "contacts" referred to in the article?

I wonder who Mr. Hardges voted for.

P

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews