JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like blaming people is easier.
Well, Isn't it the PERSON who is responsible and NOT the weapon?

Don't forget what we re-hash over and over :

Guns don't kill people - PEOPLE kill people - isn't this right?

Or does this possibly NOT apply to a potentially poorly trained, or otherwise inept person who happens to be an LEO?

Seems like blaming people is easier.

But there is a weird fascination with assigning blame and fault, rather than just wanting fewer injuries and deaths.
The two go hand in hand. I want less injury/death and those that cause the injury should carry the burden of the blame and the punishment.

You will never find me pointing my finger at an object to blame. It's always gunna be the operator.

How's all that gun control the left loves working out?

The two go hand in hand. I want less injury/death and those that cause the injury should carry the burden of the blame and the punishment.

Projection is a tool of the far left. While they're busy demonizing guns to try to ban them rather than honestly trying to save lives, they're making crazy statements like our little buddy just tried on you.

You will never find me pointing my finger at an object to blame. It's always gunna be the operator.

The operator you want to make sure has the absolute freedom to buy something they don't understand.

I don't want to blame an object. But I can see the advantage to objects that are easier to not have accidents with.

You are 'mincing' words with this statement.

Wanting 'fewer injuries and deaths' is a different concept entirely and not germane to the original post.
No it isn't. When police NDs went up moving from revolvers to autos, was that somehow a good thing because it showed a lack of training? Or was it a bad thing because the number of NDs went up?

I don't want to blame an object. But I can see the advantage to objects that are easier to not have accidents with.
the problem with this is the only way to assure that is to mandate those object over others by law. Theres got to be a better way....

The operator you want to make sure has the absolute freedom to buy something they don't understand.

Freedom comes with risk and you can't do anything about it.

the problem with this is the only way to assure that is to mandate those object over others by law. Theres got to be a better way....
No, you don't. Many consumer products cannot be purchased without some sort of certification from the manufacturer. No law involved.

a decocker is a safety lever, as is carrying with the hammer down. Nothings going to go off with the hammer down unless a double action pull is finalized.
True, if you're the guy in charge of redefining firearms nomenclature.

But, you aren't.

But I can see the advantage to objects that are easier to not have accidents with.
Pulling a 4 lb trigger on a Glock or a 7-8 lb DA trigger would be indiscernible under fear or duress.

You wouldn't feel the difference.

Kind of like shooting at a game animal when excited - you don't even 'hear' the shot - per se.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top