JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"One student tweeted "show his dangerous support of Trump, as well as anti-immigration (specifically latinx immigrants) and pro-gun sentiments" and declared that Hect "cannot keep this community safe."

An officer whos pro gun cant "keep this community safe"

1 college is now a community? Weird thought it was a learning institution.
2 so they want unarmed officers to keep the community "safe"?
Givem what they want i say. no guns just desk ridden officers who lock the door when shots rang out

This is what happens when our education system teaches "Feelz" over critical thinking. We'll have a Nation of adults w/ zero coping skills, no ability to think or rationalize when facing adversity.

"One student tweeted "show his dangerous support of Trump, as well as anti-immigration (specifically latinx immigrants) and pro-gun sentiments" and declared that Hect "cannot keep this community safe."

An officer whos pro gun cant "keep this community safe"

1 college is now a community? Weird thought it was a learning institution.
2 so they want unarmed officers to keep the community "safe"?
Givem what they want i say. no guns just desk ridden officers who lock the door when shots rang out
Let's let them put a bunch of Paul Blarts in place of the police who will actually run head first into danger. Let's see how THEY handle societies problems. They'll be BEGGING a guy with a gun to come save them eventually.

What a bunch of sheep, these brain washed kids focus on the hot topics they're being feed through what ever trash they read and listen to. He "liked" Trump, he tweeted a "like" to the NRA, bla bla bla . . .
If they were really educated and concerned for their supposed cause they would have zeroed in on the other patriotic aspects of this gentleman that go against their ideology such as:
  • NRA instructor and a constitutional activist
  • Former CEO of Veritas Firearms
  • Co-host of The Patriot-News Podcast
  • Contributing writer for the patriot movement including 3%'ers, Oath Keepers, and Militias.
I'm certain these are all things that fly in the face of these youngster's educators / brainwashers. For the record I support all the above but simply wanted to point out the irony of the spoon fed ill-informed.
As for John, every man has to live with the decisions they make. Begging on your knees is a tough one to live with.

What a bunch of sheep, these brain washed kids focus on the hot topics they're being feed through what ever trash they read and listen to. He "liked" Trump, he tweeted a "like" to the NRA, bla bla bla . . .
If they were really educated and concerned for their supposed cause they would have zeroed in on the other patriotic aspects of this gentleman that go against their ideology such as:
  • NRA instructor and a constitutional activist
  • Former CEO of Veritas Firearms
  • Co-host of The Patriot-News Podcast
  • Contributing writer for the patriot movement including 3%'ers, Oath Keepers, and Militias.
I'm certain these are all things that fly in the face of these youngster's educators / brainwashers. For the record I support all the above but simply wanted to point out the irony of the spoon fed ill-informed.
As for John, every man has to live with the decisions they make. Begging on your knees is a tough one to live with.

I think you are mixing the credentials of the author with the credentials of the police officer.

C5583462-8A54-48F9-BF40-5F5034D94FF0.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top