JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
did you Really compare raping children to poaching?

They are alike in the way that I described which to be clear is that it is a crime of greed, of coveting, of being unwilling to do the work to get your own, of choosing easy targets, etc. You needn't read any more into it. But I intended the statement to be a shocking wakeup... it worked.

I apologize for being obtuse. If someone can please explain why comparing rights and crimes is NOT a non-starter, then I stand corrected. Don't dodge the question and say we need game laws.

Explain how gun ownership = poaching.

Can we just all agree that all convicted poachers be foul-hooked in the Nether Regions with a giant, rusty, barbed hook.
Then tossed out and reeled in repeatedly ?
That's reasonable.

I assumed your question about what to do after you had gotten a job, went or sent your wife to the myriad number of food banks, and used your EBT card, then what, was a hypothetical. If you did all that, and still could not feed your family, IMO you are a LOSER!!! If that is really your situation, what are you doing here typing on a computer or phone instead of working??????????
you know nothing about me! and you critique me for typing on my computer while you do the same,

you know nothing about me! and you critique me for typing on my computer while you do the same,
You still fail the english comp test.

I don't know anything about you is true. But if, big if, your question was an honest one about your situation of not being able to feed your family, despite having supposedly done all the things I mentioned, why are you here asking questions of a bunch of gun toting strangers about what you should do?

If your question was a hypothetical, then take my answer as a hypothetical, no need to get all personally outraged buttercup.

I didn't critique you for typing, I was asking if your situation is that dire, why are you doing so instead of working. I am here typing on mine because I am retired.

I think we are done here.

Please take some time and review the forum rules.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads