JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Your logic fails me.
Were your kids the type where you said, "I want you to go out and shag anything that moves and (impregnate / get pregnant) as many as you can!" And did they remain celibate to this day?
You are welcome to offer up alternative campaigning strategies. The same old hasn't been working.

Why you always gotta piss in the Cheerios, be a stick in the mud negative Nancy all the time, don't you ever have anything positive to add, or are you just a mean old meanie!!! :confused:

Nothing that can be misinterpreted against honest gun owners. If it can be photographed and spun against you, you will not be given the opportunity to explain it
Here is an example of sign text that could be used.

"Heck Yes We Are Coming For
Your Semi-autos!
Vote Blankity For Governor"

I don't think this type of statement is going to be misinterpreted against honest gun owners?

Here is an example of sign text that could be used.

"Heck Yes We Are Coming For
Your Semi-autos!
Vote Blankity For Governor"

I don't think this type of statement is going to be misinterpreted against honest gun owners?
NOW I GET IT, some times I can be really dense, but I blame the meds and being super tired and not able to sleep! :confused:

NOW I GET IT, some times I can be really dense, but I blame the meds and being super tired and not able to sleep! :confused:
I could have provided examples from the get go. I have a bazillion sign phrases going through my mind and I will try out different ones until I find some that cause people to flip me the bird often, give me death stares and/or tell me to go f myself commie. If those things are happening then I will know it's making an impact.

I may have to costume up too, so that I look authentically like an anti. T-shirt would be the easy route.

1656049367838.png

No.

In my experience, telling people to do what you do NOT want them to do often results in exactly what you DID NOT WANT.
This sounds like some next level computation.

Let see if I am following this correctly using Candidate A as an example and I do not want Candidate A to win.

If I ask people to vote for Candidate A, they will vote for Candidate A?

I'm sorry if I upset you with my honest opinion about your ideas and feelings about the situation with your government leaders. Snickers are my favorite. Right out of the fridge

No.

In my experience, telling people to do what you do NOT want them to do often results in exactly what you DID NOT WANT.
Using Candidate B as an example and I want Candidate B to win. If I ask people to not vote for Candidate B, they will or won't vote for Candidate B because I wanted Candidate B to win? How will voters really know who I want to win?

Last Edited:
I'm sorry if I upset you with my honest opinion about your ideas and feelings about the situation with your government leaders. Snickers are my favorite. Right out of the fridge
I am not upset in fact I welcome criticism. I look forward to hearing about your efforts to motivate voters to elect more 2A friendly politicians.

I am not upset in fact I welcome criticism. I look forward to hearing about your efforts to motivate voters to elect more

I am not upset in fact I welcome criticism. I look forward to hearing about your efforts to motivate voters to elect more 2A friendly politicians.
You have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives any concern to this situation

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top