JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't feel less than somebody who gives a rip about the situation.
Have you been drinking? You seem by your replies that you are intoxicated or can't communicate with the English language. I don't understand political speech language but I know BS because it smells like the people that say it. Like the Karens that wanted your vote.

Have you been drinking? You seem by your replies that you are intoxicated or can't communicate with the English language. I don't understand political speech language but I know BS because it smells like the people that say it. Like the Karens that wanted your vote.
Sober as a judge. Good luck with your inaction. Peace out.

"Only Good Gun
Is A
Scrapped Gun
Vote Blank Nov 2022"

"U Can Turn Them In
Or
We Can Take Them In
Vote Blank Nov 2022"

"All Guns Are
Weapons
Of
War
Vote Blank For Governor"

"Help Blank Make
Oregon Gun Free
Vote Blank For Governor"

We Can Ban
Semi-Autos Together
Vote Blank Nov 2022.

Sounds like a epic failure in marketing and presentation. You should take the lead from the progressive commercial and stand on the corner in a clown suit with your abc14. If that doesn't get your point across than ditch the sign.

Sounds like a epic failure in marketing and presentation. You should take the lead from the progressive commercial and stand on the corner in a clown suit with your abc14. If that doesn't get your point across than ditch the sign.
It could be a failure but there is only one way to find out. If gun owners start blowing kisses towards me, giving me thumbs up, asking me where they can turn in their guns, join me with their own antigun signs, the antigun party asks me to join their campaign, etc, then I will have an idea that the plan is not working.

Edit: I have low expectations of my ability to sway votes either way. If I can convince one voter to vote for the least anti-gun candidate instead of the other candidates then I will be happy. If all other gun owners did the same then we might actually have a chance at defeating the most anti-gun of candidates.

Last Edited:
Or you could be a participant in a drive by shooting. Try it in ne Portland and see if you make the news on that might be a good idea to get the guns off the bangers. Smile. Don't forget to Smile. TMZ gun nut in the making. Get some body armor outfit to sponsor you for additional exposure and laughs

Or you could be a participant in a drive by shooting. Try it in ne Portland and see if you make the news on that might be a good idea to get the guns off the bangers. Smile. Don't forget to Smile. TMZ gun nut in the making. Get some body armor outfit to sponsor you for additional exposure and laughs
So you did read the thread title. Good for you.

Edit: Maybe @P7M13 will be right and I will convert gunowners into anti-gun voters (highly unlikely, imho)

Or

@frank linkh will be right and gun owners will be so motivated by my signs that they will open fire on me.

Or

I will be right and gun owners will be motivated to the point that they will not want to vote for whichever candidate I appear to be supporting.

My hope is the latter will be the case.

Last Edited:
The please don't shoot me tour USA 2022 coast to coast with Nancy p as opening act. You got this. You wanted ideas for your kill em all signs. Now get out there and make the nwfa proud. Or are you gonna weez like an all keyboard no action advocate. OMG advocate? Wtf

If you wanna quit no one will notice or care. You can hang out with that actor from Texas. You may have a lot in common. Matthew McConaughey we will be waiting for the grand illusion

The please don't shoot me tour USA 2022 coast to coast with Nancy p as opening act. You got this. You wanted ideas for your kill em all signs. Now get out there and make the nwfa proud. Or are you gonna weez like an all keyboard no action advocate. OMG advocate? Wtf
You should give positivity a try sometime.

"Gun Owners Have
No Common Sense
Help Us Ban All Guns
Vote Blank Nov 2022"

"Make All Gun Owners
Pay Now $$$
Or
Pay Later (graphic with guns stacked in pile)
Vote Blank Nov 2022"

"Mandatory Gun Buy Back
Can Begin Nov 2022
Vote Blank
This Nov"

"Make Ammo Tax
Happen
Vote Blank Nov 2022"

"Handguns = Death
We Can Ban Handguns
With Your Help
Vote Blank November 2022"

"Gun Violence Can't Happen
Without Guns.
Help Blank Make Oregon
Gun Free"
Vote Blank For Governor"

Edit:

"Blank Will Hold
All Gun Owners
Accountable
Vote Blank For Governor
Nov 2022"

"Guns Are Scourge
Help Purge The Scourge
Vote Blank Nov 2022"

"Ban All Guns
It's Common Sense
Vote Blank
Nov 2022"

"Easy 4 Step Gun Ban Plan
Tax
Register
Restrict
Remove
Make It Happen
Vote Blank
Nov 2022"

Last Edited:
I'm seeing MAJOR hole in your ideas by using/naming some candidate, especially Kotex, your opening your self up to a lawsuit! Say she actually drives by and sees a couple signs that she clearly didn't authorize or condone, I bet she gets all spun up and makes an effort to go after anyone she thinks might be behind it! Now, I'm behind ya for doing what you think is right, BUT, in this case, I think it's a bad idea! Who knows, with all the mud slinging on t.v. and radio, I suspect any politician is fair game with the public, so who knows!

I'm seeing MAJOR hole in your ideas by using/naming some candidate, especially Kotex, your opening your self up to a lawsuit! Say she actually drives by and sees a couple signs that she clearly didn't authorize or condone, I bet she gets all spun up and makes an effort to go after anyone she thinks might be behind it! Now, I'm behind ya for doing what you think is right, BUT, in this case, I think it's a bad idea! Who knows, with all the mud slinging on t.v. and radio, I suspect any politician is fair game with the public, so who knows!
I would think that my beliefs are free to share as long as I don't claim they are hers? She can certainly distance herself from my support but I doubt I will make it on her or any other politician's radar.

I will avoid using language (like us, our, ect) that makes it sound like the politician or group I am asking people to vote for is responsible for it. Thanks for the tip.

I would think that my beliefs are free to share as long as I don't claim they are hers? She can certainly distance herself from my support but I doubt I will make it on her or any other politician's radar.

I would think so as well, as long as no names are used! What I'm thinking is, if you make it look like Tina is behind a sign, as in she endorced the message that's a problem, however, if you ( acting as third party) state that "If you vote for Tina" expect this, I would think that's fair game!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top