JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would think so as well, as long as no names are used! What I'm thinking is, if you make it look like Tina is behind a sign, as in she endorced the message that's a problem, however, if you ( acting as third party) state that "If you vote for Tina" expect this, I would think that's fair game!
I agree.

I would think so as well, as long as no names are used! What I'm thinking is, if you make it look like Tina is behind a sign, as in she endorced the message that's a problem, however, if you ( acting as third party) state that "If you vote for Tina" expect this, I would think that's fair game!
Before sample phrase:

"Gun Violence Can't Happen
Without Guns.
Help Blank Make Oregon
Gun Free"
Vote Blank For Governor"

After sample phrase:

Without Guns.
Help Make Oregon
Gun Free
I'm Voting Blank For Governor"

How does that sound?

Before sample phrase:

Without Guns.
Help Blank Make Oregon
Gun Free"
Vote Blank For Governor"

After sample phrase:

Without Guns.
Help Make Oregon
Gun Free
I'm Voting Blank For Governor"

How does that sound?
I think that s both safe and gets the message across!

I would think:
Tina Kotex wants to
Ban your right to self defense,
of YOURSELF and YOUR CHILDREN
Vote Betsy for a better Oregon!

Would also be safe!

Anything a politician says in public is a matter of record, and thus makes it fair game, so;
Say Tina says I'm gonna do this draconian act,
you now have the right to call that out PUBLICALLY

"Only Good Gun
Is A
Scrapped Gun
Vote Blank Nov 2022"

"U Can Turn Them In
Or
We Can Take Them In
Vote Blank Nov 2022"

"All Guns Are
Weapons
Of
War
Vote Blank For Governor"

"Help Blank Make
Oregon Gun Free
Vote Blank For Governor"

We Can Ban
Semi-Autos Together
Vote Blank Nov 2022.

There's actually people really saying these things, so reverse psychology may not work so great. It seems like it would just give the people saying that stuff more credibility.

I think that s both safe and gets the message across!

I would think:
Tina Kotex wants to
Vote Betsy for a better Oregon!

Would also be safe!

Anything a politician says in public is a matter of record, and thus makes it fair game, so;
Say Tina says I'm gonna do this draconian act,
you now have the right to call that out PUBLICALLY
I like it. I am hoping others carry the torch with conventional direct messaging like this.

"Tina Kotex wants to
Vote Betsy for a better Oregon!"

I want voters blood pressures to rise with my messaging. I want them to really despise Kotek and her gang of gun grabbers.

There's actually people really saying these things, so reverse psychology may not work so great. It seems like it would just give the people saying that stuff more credibility.
Maybe, I looked over images on google at the anti gun marches and protest. The signs there seem to be more geared towards tugging at peoples hearts versus ruffling their feathers.

Huh? Oh. Interesting idea but it might not have the impact you want if it gets people thinking about what candidates actually support. I like guns and think legislating gun characteristics is dumb, but IMO there are policy issues as or more important to me, and way more numerous than whether I have to secure my guns, get a background check or license or even buy high capacity magazines. I care about rights other folks value as much as my own. When I think about what I should vote for I think "who would best represent my interests if I was born a brown trans-lesbian in a wheelchair". Swear to God. I'm in my pretty awesome life by good fortune and some modest merit. Somehow my southern, rural, Bible-belt 1970's civics education that ridiculously exaggerating the promises of America inculcated in me the particular idea that America ideally is fundamentally fair. While we all know that's not really true, it's not a bad rep to aspire to, IMO.

Though we have Ms. Johnson as a moderate pro-gun candidate this year, voting for her would be voting for Ms. Drazen whose statement about TODAY'S' USSC decision would stop me from wizzing on her if on fire and certainly NOT putting her in office. (I don't need someone else's religious beliefs imposed on my daughter, thanks).

If you want independent and middle of the road voters to support gun rights candidates then you've got to convince non-lunatic politicians to support gun rights or you'll never get them. The GOP is so far outside of the mainstram to the right there's no chance non-base voters will vote for them. (Don't worry, they got your back in the courts though;)). No matter how much I like guns, I'm not voting for someone opposed to everything else I value. Now that Heller and Van Buren are a floor for those rights--thanks Scalia and Thomas...I guess--any hesitation I might have had in the past because of my interest in shooting is gone.

I like most of you guys. In fact utmost respect to OP as the pereminent good deal finder extrordinaire. After some false starts I try to stay away from stiring the censorword too much, so I'm happy to just let you know it's ok to not be a single issue voter and ignore your responses. Have an excellent weekend!

Reverse psychology, psyops would be signs that say:

Trump supports Kotek
She is huge, a real winner

If you like the tampon shortage
Kotek's your next best thing

Kotek: she's not LITERALLY Hitler
A great alternative!

For the urban areas that have been overwhelmed with lame progressive policies:

STOP crime and violence in YOUR neighborhood!
DEFUND THE POLICE!!!
*Candidate name here*

😁
I hadn't really thought much about using other topics on my signs but I will now. Great idea about using the defund the police topic.

I have had this idea for sometime and have decided to implement it this year. With signage, I am going to be promoting what I believe is the ultimate goal of anti-gun politicians, stripping Oregonians of nearly all firearm freedoms.
My hope is that it will fire up those that still want some firearm freedoms to oppose these anti-gun politicians in November.

In the 2A community you have some members who are fine with some restrictions and some who don't want any restrictions.

In the anti-gun community you have some members who want many firearm restrictions and some who want the State to be gun free. I am going to represent the group the wants the State to be gun free.

Some of my signage will seem extreme but understand my intention is to motivate those who want to retain their firearm freedoms to vote appropriately.
Well to each his own but I don't see it,
Good luck

Sounds like a big waste of time to me amuse yourself as you see fit
Here's your sign.

D03112B5-9296-476D-BA12-AA8FF96E4074.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR