JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have had this idea for sometime and have decided to implement it this year. With signage, I am going to be promoting what I believe is the ultimate goal of anti-gun politicians, stripping Oregonians of nearly all firearm freedoms.
My hope is that it will fire up those that still want some firearm freedoms to oppose these anti-gun politicians in November.

In the 2A community you have some members who are fine with some restrictions and some who don't want any restrictions.

In the anti-gun community you have some members who want many firearm restrictions and some who want the State to be gun free. I am going to represent the group the wants the State to be gun free.

Some of my signage will seem extreme but understand my intention is to motivate those who want to retain their firearm freedoms to vote appropriately.

Maybe taking this sideways, but saw this today...

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 12.45.58 PM.png

Maybe taking this sideways, but saw this today...

View attachment 1226884
There are hundreds of thousands of firearm freedom lovers in this State. They will all have different ideas on what would be an effective way to motivate and get out the vote against gun control proponents. My idea will probably not be common among them but nobody has accused my ideas of being popular.

I would encourage those who don't normally get involved in politics to do so this year. Next session in 2023 is going to be a long and brutal one, if the antis win the Governorship and retain 2/3rd majorities in both chambers.

Or you can

1655938527375.png

I have had this idea for sometime and have decided to implement it this year. With signage, I am going to be promoting what I believe is the ultimate goal of anti-gun politicians, stripping Oregonians of nearly all firearm freedoms.
My hope is that it will fire up those that still want some firearm freedoms to oppose these anti-gun politicians in November.

In the 2A community you have some members who are fine with some restrictions and some who don't want any restrictions.

In the anti-gun community you have some members who want many firearm restrictions and some who want the State to be gun free. I am going to represent the group the wants the State to be gun free.

Some of my signage will seem extreme but understand my intention is to motivate those who want to retain their firearm freedoms to vote appropriately.
Nothing that can be misinterpreted against honest gun owners. If it can be photographed and spun against you, you will not be given the opportunity to explain it

I'm a bit confusticated here, exactly What are you going to be doing?
Imagine that Kotek is going to be passing some heavy duty gun control if she is elected.

One of her opponents announces to the public that Kotek is going to pass some heavy duty gun control but Kotek plays it off as fear mongering by her opponent. The public probably won't be too alarmed.

Imagine that Kotek herself (and her supporters) comes out and says she is going to pass heavy duty gun control. The public will likely give more credence to Kotek's admission than something her opponents are saying.

My goal is to get those who want to retain their firearm freedoms to not vote for whoever I will be promoting with my campaign signs.

The choir on either side of gun control already have their minds made up. I hope to reach those independents who haven't been paying much attention.

I don't expect many people to get or agree with my idea to motivate voters to not vote for pro gun control candidates. The beauty is that we can all try something different. Whatever we have been doing in this State hasn't been working as evidenced by the super majorities held by pro gun control politicians in Salem. We have a chance this November to moderate that influence. My hope is that we don't sit idly by and let the antis continue to run amok for another four years.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top