JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally I want to see what was sold, what it sold for (or at least what the asking price was) and how long it was listed before it sold. I understand the need to make clear that it is no longer available which a simple "sold" at the end of the thread title should accomplish? You can also lock the thread so nothing else can be added after the fact.

If there is personal contact information I can see removing that when it sells but it seems often the whole original post is gutted and there is nothing but "Sold Sold Sold" or something to that effect and I am left wondering what the heck it was.

It interests me to know whats selling and how much its bringing and I cant see that gutting the thread serves any end? I mean the blank thread is now just an empty placeholder that still does not go away ( I dont think )

Maybe there is something I am missing, but It seems like good information that lots of us would be interested in.

I agree completely. This is the reason our software doesn't delete ads for items which have sold.

+1 for me. I don't see the reason to delete the content post sale - it can be very useful for later research on going rates for used guns.

Leave 'em in tact folks!

I also want to remind people that there is a SOLD prefix, which can and should be used in addition to closing an ad.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top