JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When contacting your Rep be sure and tell them you are their constituent, they will have to respond. You can go to the Oregon House of Representatives web site. There is a list of all reps with phone #'s and email address. I have contacted my Rep and all the sponsors of SB 554 and about 15 Dems. I also contacted most of senators that voted to pass SB 554 and let them know I would do everything I could to make sure they are not ReElected! The Dems don't answer their phones, but you can leave a long message some have responded. Or email them.

Methinks sending the armed Boogaloos to Salem a few months ago was a mistake. Probably made SB554 from a maybe yes to a definitely yes for most lawmakers, who are looking forward to making it illegal for these guys to show up again packing ARs and AKs.

Er9R9fTVgAAmxA7.jpg

Methinks sending the armed Boogaloos to Salem a few months ago was a mistake. Probably made SB554 from a maybe yes to a definitely yes for most lawmakers, who are looking forward to making it illegal for these guys to show up again packing ARs and AKs.

View attachment 852767
Probably true. But this about concealed carry not open carry.

One of my two reps will listen to me. The other is a bi ch and only listens to those who pay her.

I contacted my representative a week ago and his response was, "I'm sorry we don't see eye-to-eye on this issue."
At least you got a response...of sorts.

Contacted every rep and received nothing but dead silence. It is interesting that they can ignore us and still have a job and livelihood, but if we ignore them we pay the price.

Seeing as how my reps are both Super Dems, there is zero point in contacting them, other then to get the current Super Dem propaganda letter telling me how much they support me, and how much they are working their bubblegum's off in my best interests, while cutting off both my arms, and then kicking me under the bus!

That Ron Wyden sure needs to take his meds, the "Affliction" he has is sure showing!
1617469960759.png

Coming in late here. Any discussion on what the crime rates are in Oregon for CHL's? I.e. is the fear about them, and turning them into felons so easily, justified with "science"? or just peoples fears?

We also have been hit again by that nutjob rev mark knutson with a proposal of an assault weapons ban. He almost got it put on the ballot twice. So far the better our chances we need to get other states to chime in.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what this bill would do if it becomes law?
Makes you liable on certain grounds for a mother may I pass you already have to prove you are a good boy to begin with after paying fees so the state can prosecute you and collect more fees.

tl:dr more infringement, specifically targeted bias without representation

Last Edited:
Anybody have a run down in English?
Yes. You are losing ground as a concealed carrier. As in if you are caught with a CHL carrying in no-go zones it's off to jail with you and many places can decide to make your life more difficult because they can.
tl;dr oregon state is racist and bigoted against CHL holders just because...
No wonder it's gotten this bad...

Last Edited:

View attachment 852767
I think it had more to do with the super duper majority the dems have and their open disdain for citizens owning guns.

If you have a pickup. No gun for you.
If you vote an alternative party. NGFY.
If you are other than. NGFY.
Ect, ect, ect

Yes. You are losing ground as a concealed carrier. As in if you are caught with a CHL carrying in no-go zones it's off to jail with you and many places can decide to make your life more difficult because they can.
tl;dr oregon state is racist and bigoted against CHL holders just because...
No wonder it's gotten this bad...
Still doesn't really answer the question, but that's ok, I read the bill for myself.

I don't know how but thank God you at least read it instead of relying on a spoon feed. Just know SB554 is bad and has no reason to even be sitting ready for a vote in this state.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top