JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yeah, because aside from all the other obvious fallacies about "gun control"…. everyone knows you can't effectively shoot more than three guns at the same time when committing a crime….

:rolleyes:
a gun in your left hand, a gun in your right hand, a third......

nevermind.

Throw enough Sh!t at the wall, some of it's gonna stick, the leftist anti gunners NEED gun control to push their agenda, so even though they know full well that Heller/Bruen will cut them off at the knees, they also know they can tie things up in litigation for years, getting away with their infringements at least for a little while, meanwhile, they will keep pushing Congress to pass more gun control upon us, in hopes of getting their way that way! To them, it's all a great big game with OUR RIGHTS, and we are forced to fight them with our own money and time, while they use our own tax dollars against us!

I know to never trust Lawyers in Black Robes, But I think SCOTUS is going to gut the ATF to the bone in the coming months, which will crush the antis wet dreams in a big way, winning back a serious amount of our rights in the process, so expect to hear the left moaning and groaning over our "Expansion" of gun rights! The scales of justice are about to level real soon, and it's gonna be epic!

"All these plastic ghost guns, they are flooding our streets," Lamont told reporters before the debate. "We see what used to be settled with a fist are now settled with a plastic ghost gun."

🤔

Throw enough Sh!t at the wall, some of it's gonna stick, the leftist anti gunners NEED gun control to push their agenda, so even though they know full well that Heller/Bruen will cut them off at the knees, they also know they can tie things up in litigation for years, getting away with their infringements at least for a little while, meanwhile, they will keep pushing Congress to pass more gun control upon us, in hopes of getting their way that way! To them, it's all a great big game with OUR RIGHTS, and we are forced to fight them with our own money and time, while they use our own tax dollars against us!

I know to never trust Lawyers in Black Robes, But I think SCOTUS is going to gut the ATF to the bone in the coming months, which will crush the antis wet dreams in a big way, winning back a serious amount of our rights in the process, so expect to hear the left moaning and groaning over our "Expansion" of gun rights! The scales of justice are about to level real soon, and it's gonna be epic!
May it be so.

Thank God they're not making me register my long barreled "assault weapon" I carry concealed in the front of my jeans. At least things havent gotten that far out of hand. 👖;)

wbe5n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top