JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, it was all I had at the time. I guess I should just sell all my stuff and go back to basics. Look for my stuff in the for sale section. I will probably keep the mags and the boots, tho. Oh and thanks for your service GURU.;)
I got one question for who the hell took the picture LOL

The AR 500 steal is good but like I said its heavy front and back is 16 lbs that don't sound like a lot but strap 16lbs over your shoulder and walk around for a day lol or March across the desert with it on and you will feel each pound
EHHHH ITS GOOD FOR YA!!!:D

i have 2 ar500 plates. without mags its about 15.5lbs. i sometimes go jogging 2-3 miles with it on at night:eek:. conditioning is key!

EHHHH ITS GOOD FOR YA!!!:D

i have 2 ar500 plates. without mags its about 15.5lbs. i sometimes go jogging 2-3 miles with it on at night:eek:. conditioning is key!
Yep you need to be in shape like I said strap 16 lbs over your shoulder 's and walk or run and you will feel every pound when I go duck hunting I have back pack and drag a sled through the mud and fields with decoys in it they don't let you use atv to get to the blinds on public land up here so it can get tough to get all your stuff out in the field then get it back to your truck could be 100 yards or 1/2 mile depends on what blind you go to

And I have alot of decoys IMAG0722.jpg

Here's the deal some guy's are going to buy $500 worth of plate carrier and never use it and if they ever have to put it on they probably will not be able to walk to there mail box 50 yards away and when they do put it on they will realize that it affects the way they shoulder there gun and they can't shoot with it on so like you said buy it where it train with it

9035.jpeg here's a good example of training with your gear my sister is the short one but they put there gear on and play music and dancing with full gear control your breathing lol

Condor MOPC arrived today when I came home for lunch. Didn't open the box because I didn't want to go back to work upset if it wasn't right. Hopefully the plates will get here Monday or Tuesday.

As I said, I'd been on the fence a long time but had in my mind if you have a rifle for protection somewhere in your head you believe in this type of defense.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews