JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And I would do it again!:D You guys would be on the floor drooling if you saw my uncles living room. I will try to get a picture next time I m there.
57209742.jpg

And I would do it again!:D You guys would be on the floor drooling if you saw my uncles living room. I will try to get a picture next time I m there.
He does have a point with the whole living room thing. A moose, red stag, mountain tahr, elk all over, a cougar, mountain goat, and I forgot the others. And he recently got a bruiser bear.
IMG_1130.jpg

He does have a point with the whole living room thing. A moose, red stag, mountain tahr, elk all over, a cougar, mountain goat, and I forgot the others. And he recently got a bruiser bear.
View attachment 344432

ANNNNNNNNDNDDDDDDDDD I just made the connection that you two are related. I'm so going over and inquiring about hunting on that ranch.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top