JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This thread is so off topic at this point that even though it got a lot of funny - it is not the thread title and takes way too much reading to get to the hunting stuff.

I'm set for the fall so I'm going to unsubscribe at this point. Not to be a ninny but I just only have so much time to allot to reading threads.

Best of luck OP - I'll see you around and I hope you get something this year:cool:.

This thread is so off topic at this point that even though it got a lot of funny - it is not the thread title and takes way too much reading to get to the hunting stuff.

I'm set for the fall so I'm going to unsubscribe at this point. Not to be a ninny but I just only have so much time to allot to reading threads.

Best of luck OP - I'll see you around and I hope you get something this year:cool:.

How dare you unsubscribe from a thread of mine. You come back here and let me love you! :s0012:

But seriously. Good luck out there dude. I spent most of Saturday shooting my hunting rifle and getting it properly sighted in. I am super excited at the possibility of getting some meat this season. Gotta get out there and work on my cardio though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top