JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sure does sound to me like you should be watching that show in your home at all times. Kid wants to be veggy thats fine but its your home right?

The living room is right in the middle of the house and the stereo carries pretty far with the hardwood floors.

They do a lot of compromiseing for me and my life style so I figure the very few things they do ask of me isn't all that unreasonable.

I could grab the laptop and some headphones if I just couldn't find time to watch it.

I did just finish the first episode in season 5 and it looks like it will be a great show:D

A guy I bow hunted with wanted to cover me with doe in heat sent and send me into the brush. He promised to shoot before any penetration occurred. Don't fall for that one. :)

Talked with a guy who took a noobie out bow hunting and the kid got discombobulated and sent an arrow a foot above where the guy was squating (because the kid saw movement). Dude said he walked straight over to the kid, grabbed his bow and smashed it too pieces against a tree:D.

I'd like to take up bow hunting if time and money allow for it. I was fairly good at archery when I was a teen. I just kinda feel like if I can't tag an animal with a gun, there is little hope for me with a bow:p.

So this guy takes his wife hunting for the first time. He gets her all set up teaches her about safety and hunting. They get up in the hills and he looks over his map and says to his wife. "Honey you go that way and I will go this way the ridge meets up about a mile and a half in, That way if you spook something it will run to me and vise versa." She says ok and they start walking.

About 5 min in the man hears this big BOOM! he's like no way and runs for his wife. She has this guy pinned up against a tree yelling at him. " Thats my Elk Thats my Elk. The guy who is pinned says "Thats cool lady you can have the bubblegumming thing just let me get my saddle first.":s0140:

Them critters is smart - in 3 years I've even 1 deer arse in season.

Out of season I've seen trophy sized elk in the same spot - briefly, the cow and youngin weren't as worried but the bull vanished faster then I though possible for a gigantic animal with a huge rack.

Talked with a guy who took a noobie out bow hunting and the kid got discombobulated and sent an arrow a foot above where the guy was squating (because the kid saw movement). Dude said he walked straight over to the kid, grabbed his bow and smashed it too pieces against a tree:D.

I'd like to take up bow hunting if time and money allow for it. I was fairly good at archery when I was a teen. I just kinda feel like if I can't tag an animal with a gun, there is little hope for me with a bow:p.
you can do it. sometimes it takes a bit man. like i said, most of my kills are pure dumb luck.

@Joe13 it never hurts to road hunt every now and then too! seen a lot of deer right off the side of the road. just know the regulations for shooting near a road in your state before you get out and shoot

@Joe13 it never hurts to road hunt every now and then too! seen a lot of deer right off the side of the road. just know the regulations for shooting near a road in your state before you get out and shoot

That dear bum I saw was while sitting in my truck in the pouring rain glassing a meadow in the fog.

Decided to call it an early day (all my gear was soaked and was just trying to dry it and get warm) and turned around and thought my eyes were fooling me - damn deer was 50 yards from me and as soon as I open the door he bolted for the brush on the side of the road lol. No idea how long he'd been there. It was on a bend too so it would have been a good shot if I had 10 more seconds:D.

Taught me to check my 6 more often:p.

you can do it. sometimes it takes a bit man. like i said, most of my kills are pure dumb luck.

To be honest, the meat would be a real weight off the wallet but I just like having an excuse to be out of cell range and nothing to worry about but the occasional possible tweaker;).

I'm still a hiker with a gun but one of these outings it will pay off I'm sure:).

Maybe I will look into hunting on the eastern side.
This is a new area I am thinking of hunting along with a few screenshots of the info. That'll be $100.
IMG_1019.PNG
IMG_1020.PNG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews