JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the issue is that Rep Clyde's business does business with the government, even if it maybe is not specifically selling braces to the government :rolleyes: but because it's guns.... :rolleyes:

By the way, I do notice a lot of police departments using pistol braced firearms instead of SBRs.

Unless (collective) you've got more hair down there than even the Amish! :eek:
OIP.jpg

The legal of effect of this bill won't affect Clyde's business because it won't pass the Senate - and he and everyone that voted for it in the House knew that.

But I'm sure many thankful gun owners will be happy to buy stuff from Clyde's shops in gratitude for this pointless bit of legislative theater.

The Emancipation Proclamation was also political theater, but that's just how all laws start.

The whole "that's just political theater" statement is really just code for: "This politician is doing something I actually like and support, but I don't like them personally or the party they are affiliated with, so I need to find a way to discredit the positive legislation they are attempting."

The Emancipation Proclamation was also political theater, but that's just how all laws start.

The whole "that's just political theater" statement is really just code for: "This politician is doing something I actually like and support, but I don't like them personally or the party they are affiliated with, so I need to find a way to discredit the positive legislation they are attempting."
Not at all. They are pretending to do something when in fact they are accomplishing nothing. It's theater because they are play-acting. The Emancipation Proclamation was a real executive order, and actually accomplished something. Res 44 will not be signed by the President under any circumstances, and everyone involved knows it. Don't put words in my mouth.

With the results shown, it's made abundantly clear which Party is all in on anti2A things and which Party is not. It's also made abundantly clear that even were it to make it out of Senate, Biden has come and said he'll veto it anyways.

Does anyone here really believe that the DOJ and the ATF will actually obey any SCOTUS rulings in the present and near future? :rolleyes:

And yes the Party that passed the HJ Res 44; could and should have simply cut all funding for ATF and DOJ; and prevent the budget bills from passing unless the ATF is reined in or abolished (I'd prefer abolishment and disbanding of the ATF, along with the repeal of GCA and NFA)... but they didn't. They just are not anti-2A.

Not at all. They are pretending to do something when in fact they are accomplishing nothing. It's theater because they are play-acting. The Emancipation Proclamation was a real executive order, and actually accomplished something. Res 44 will not be signed by the President under any circumstances, and everyone involved knows it. Don't put words in my mouth.
Exactly all of this!!

Nope, it's code for: What pro gun legislation did Republicans pass when they controlled both chambers and the White House?

None.

But they're working hard now that it doesn't matter. Unlike Emancipation, which effectively changed something.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top