JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was just thinking that when they catch some of these morons a good start would be to chain them to the fence there for a few days. Kind of like when I see their comrades that throw paint on art work and then glue their hands to the wall? They should just leave them there glued to the wall for a few days. :s0140:
That would be too kind.

Oh please, let's not attribute these attacks to government conspiracy. To demonstrate they can control us by depriving us of electric power. That's just not it.

My guess, left wing anarchist types or extreme right wing fanatics. In a completely misguided effort to show what they can do, or even more remotely, to start an uprising. There is probably some copycat motive, as previously mentioned, going off the NC event that preceded this foolishness.

Of course, the perps have utterly no conciousness of the consequences to the public of their actions.

Oh please, let's not attribute these attacks to government conspiracy. To demonstrate they can control us by depriving us of electric power. That's just not it.

My guess, left wing anarchist types or extreme right wing fanatics. In a completely misguided effort to show what they can do, or even more remotely, to start an uprising. There is probably some copycat motive, as previously mentioned, going off the NC event that preceded this foolishness.

Of course, the perps have utterly no conciousness of the consequences to the public of their actions.
Then why is it before any big anti gun legislation, there seems to be a mass shooting some where?

I believe its pure anarchist types. Those that are neither on the left or right as they want chaos for chaos sake. People lump them together with the left and they are somewhat correct because the left tend to be younger. Those protest we saw two years ago were nothing new (people have been protesting since the birth of this nation) but they were preempted by anitifa types.

FIFY

Accelerationalists.
Vandalism is shooting at insulators.
This is not random.
This is planned disruption to cause chaos.
Yep, this last one they broke in and set things on fire. A lot of the people trying to blame this on "idiots" know what is going on and just do not want to admit it. That its people who have believed the propaganda of we are killing the planet. A lot of the people who have been telling people this for years will now pretend they did not set this off with the rhetoric they are daily spewing.

Idiots out to vandalize....Maybe
People with a fixed set of ideas and purpose....again maybe.
As the Eagles once sang..."I can't tell you why".
Since I ain't the one doing this.

A lot of the people who have been telling people this for years will now pretend they did not set this off with the rhetoric they are daily spewing.
This statement here is very powerful....and one that I think is quite true.

A bonfire is set ablaze by a single flame...these people who spew forth hateful / harmful rhetoric are tossing gasoline on the fire.

What you say is just as important as how you say something.

By "these people"...I mean to say people who have a self-serving agenda , which goes against every positive thing our country stands for .
Andy

No suspects as of yet.

KPTV this morning interviewed a Guy stating matter of factly that it is terrorism performed by the extreme right.

Possible but not probable. If this is politically motivated and not just petty vandalism, typically, the extreme militant left is more emotional and prone to lash out more impulsively on a smaller scale, while the extreme militant right takes longer and plans things out more for maximum damage (OK City for example).

Some of the robberies are probably meth heads looking for copper. That's always happened and will continue to happen.

If it was *really* an attempt to sew real mayhem, they'd be targeting the substation transformers. Utilities have maybe one or two in storage because they're so expensive, which is crazy given how absolutely critical they are. Not talking about the pole-mounted ones; those are easily replaceable. I'm talking the big mommas.

An attack on those where three or four get disabled? THEN I'm starting to think coordinated and I'll get the tinfoil out of the drawer to make a proper hat.

Some of the robberies are probably meth heads looking for copper. That's always happened and will continue to happen.

If it was *really* an attempt to sew real mayhem, they'd be targeting the substation transformers. Utilities have maybe one or two in storage because they're so expensive, which is crazy given how absolutely critical they are. Not talking about the pole-mounted ones; those are easily replaceable. I'm talking the big mommas.

An attack on those where three or four get disabled? THEN I'm starting to think coordinated and I'll get the tinfoil out of the drawer to make a proper hat.
They called these robberies to try to calm. Nothing was stolen. They were set on fire. Even meth heads are not that stupid. It would be nice if they took to breaking into these to steal copper. They would just get fried.

Didn't the same thing just happened in Oregon a couple weeks ago?
I could be paranoid but, sort of has that "militant activivist" feel
Didn't hear about any Oregon stories from a few weeks ago.

Did recall a story of such occurring in Klamath County a while back.

Web search found this:

Story posted February 2020. Malicious act occurred June 2019.

If you look at both right wing nut jobs and left wing nut jobs I would choose the left wing/antifa type nut jobs for the prize. We've seen how organized they are. Gather large groups of dirt bags on short notice to destroy public and private property. They have had almost THREE years of experience to hone their technique.
Left wing nut jobs have a complete lack of common sense. Tearing down/destroying statues of the likes of Abraham Lincoln offered as positive proof of that.

If you look at both right wing nut jobs and left wing nut jobs I would choose the left wing/antifa type nut jobs for the prize. We've seen how organized they are. Gather large groups of dirt bags on short notice to destroy public and private property. They have had almost THREE years of experience to hone their technique.
Left wing nut jobs have a complete lack of common sense. Tearing down/destroying statues of the likes of Abraham Lincoln offered as positive proof of that.
Was discussing this at work last night. Yes there are some really "out there" kooks on the far right. "Normally" they group together, set up their own place and want to be left alone. Far left? They want to take over and force everyone to do what they say. I have yet to see any far right kooks in law making telling me what to do, when to do it, and of course have no guns to take care of myself. Also do not see the far right kooks running around burning things down, looting, attacking people in their vehicles who happen to turn down the wrong street. The icing on the cake is while the one bunch of kooks is doing this they have people in law making pretending its not happening and raising their bail to get them out of jail. So me too, I will take the right kooks.

Was discussing this at work last night. Yes there are some really "out there" kooks on the far right. "Normally" they group together, set up their own place and want to be left alone. Far left? They want to take over and force everyone to do what they say. I have yet to see any far right kooks in law making telling me what to do, when to do it, and of course have no guns to take care of myself. Also do not see the far right kooks running around burning things down, looting, attacking people in their vehicles who happen to turn down the wrong street. The icing on the cake is while the one bunch of kooks is doing this they have people in law making pretending its not happening and raising their bail to get them out of jail. So me too, I will take the right kooks.
That's exactly what I see happening. Those that I'm calling right wing nut jobs I see more as people I might somewhat disagree with parts of their beliefs, but I don't see them out destroying things. They are not harming me, or anyone else for the large part. They just want to be left the hell alone!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top