JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Far left? They want to take over and force everyone to do what they say.
And the majority of the left believe they are moving us in the correct direction. That's the worst of it. Because the moderate left that allows all this will go along until our Democratic Republic is dead. It's happening right now!

And the majority of the left believe they are moving us in the correct direction. That's the worst of it. Because the moderate left that allows all this will go along until our Democratic Republic is dead. It's happening right now!
That is exactly whats wrong. What used to be "moderate" left are either forced out or have to follow the kooks. Many of them are fine with it as the goal is power. Many who used to seem moderate are all too willing to go all in on total control. Look at the great hoax. How many jumped up and down for joy to be able to tell people how to live and how hard many of them fought to not give up that control when the hoax became clear it was a hoax.

He might be talking about the guy in NYC who busted up MickyD's with a hatchet and threatened customers because he tried to hustle some gal and she rejected him.

And THIS is what perpetuates the problems. Released without bail less than 24 hours later. :mad:

Antifa, alt-left, q-Anon, alt-right, all the same crazy chomping from the internet trough of perverse perceptions. Feed the crazy mind and "protests" happen.

….birds aren't real!

Antifa, alt-left, q-Anon, alt-right, all the same crazy chomping from the internet trough of perverse perceptions. Feed the crazy mind and "protests" happen.

….birds aren't real!
Still waiting for the right protests where they are burning things down, attacking people trying to drive home and such. Amazing no one can find them since I keep hearing about them. Media black out on them I guess? :s0140:

How much would four gamecams (pointing in four directions) in each major metropolitan substations cost; considering the labor/time it cost to repair?

Food for thought: no one has claimed responsibility for these attacks. Usually a group will claim responsibility to express an agenda to the media to make the populace aware of a perceived problem or to terrorize. But since no one has come forth, I tend to believe its anarchist types.

20220817_132632.jpg
20220817_132628.jpg

It doesn't make much sense to talk about our 2nd Amendment rights getting trampled on one hand, then advocate for someone else's 4th and 5th Amendment rights to be revoked on the other. Throwing it under the umbrella of terrorism doesn't make it OK. Either we hold all of these rights dear, or none of them, because without one you lose the other.

I bought a Husqvarna chainsaw years ago that could supposedly run pre-mixed of 50-1 oil fuel. I bought a few cans and put chain lube in and then filled up the gas tank. I tried and tried to start the chainsaw with no luck. I bought a 1 gallon gas can and some some 2 cycle Husqvarna oil, Put the 2-cycle oil in and put a gallon of gas in the can. Dumped the premixed fuel back in the can and filled the tank with gasoline instead. Started right up after a few pulls,

How much would four gamecams (pointing in four directions) in each major metropolitan substations cost; considering the labor/time it cost to repair?

Food for thought: no one has claimed responsibility for these attacks. Usually a group will claim responsibility to express an agenda to the media to make the populace aware of a perceived problem or to terrorize. But since no one has come forth, I tend to believe its anarchist types.
No doubt the first thing they are going to end up trying is camera's. Right now they had nothing. Guess they seldom had a problem so they just never worried much about it. One of the problems is these things are often out in the far flung reaches. They are telling the public to be eyes which will make it worse. A lot of people will be calling 911 about every vehicle they see near one of these the the area's are often spread VERY thin on LEO's as it is. So the chances of someone being caught in the act are slim.

No doubt the first thing they are going to end up trying is camera's. Right now they had nothing. Guess they seldom had a problem so they just never worried much about it. One of the problems is these things are often out in the far flung reaches. They are telling the public to be eyes which will make it worse. A lot of people will be calling 911 about every vehicle they see near one of these the the area's are often spread VERY thin on LEO's as it is. So the chances of someone being caught in the act are slim.
Almost like a deliberate strategy to "flood the zone" with camouflage of erroneous reports?

Game cameras are useless for this kind of security. The images you get at night are not good enough to identify a person or read a license plate. If set up to watch for game, you can tell it's a deer, or a bear, or a rabbit, or a 2 legged critter, but that's about it. If the target is moving, all you see is a blur. It would take more sophisticated technology to be useful.

Edit: And even if you get a blurry, useless image of a 2 legged critter in the act, you still have to make the repairs.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads