JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is off the Pierce County Sheriff's office Facebook page..........................

Kapowsin Substation Fire
- - - - - - - - -
At 7:21 pm, on December 25th, 2022, dispatchers received a call of a fire at the Puget Sound Energy substation at 14320 Kapowsin Hwy E. Deputies, Firefighters and Puget Sound Energy employees responded to the scene. The fire was extinguished and the substation secured. Power was knocked out for homes in Kapowsin and Graham. The suspect(s) gained access to the fenced area and vandalized the equipment which caused the fire. There are no suspects in custody at this time.
This is the 4th incident at a Power Substation in South Pierce County on Christmas Day. All law enforcement agencies in the county have been notified of the incidents and will be monitoring power substations in their area.
At this time power has been restored to most of the affected homes.
Anyone who sees someone or something suspicious near a power facility is urged to call 911 and report it right away.

Punks being punks.
But if the government does go full-on confiscation or citizen suppression, if any of you think that the power stations aren't one of the first things to put the government on the back foot, then you're not really serious about the idea of a red line for your rights.
Power, water, supply chain. The three things the government would need to provide to keep a populace subjugated.

I live in Spanaway west of where this happened ... //snips//...This "IS" the new target for causeing disprution to the masses. Across our country look at how many of these sub-stations there are. NONE of them are guarded in any manner other than a chain link fence. .. //snips//... It would be way too expensive to put a around the clock armed guard at every sub station in the nation. But we could have maybe done that with the Trillions we just sent to the Ukraine.
Bring back the night watchman! WatchMEN plural. Multiple bonuses here including job creation.

Screw Ukraine. This is gonna go like VietNam, like Af-gaff-istan, etc. etc. First give money, then "advisors," then ... boots on the ground ... then, cut-n-run and make us "lose," leave assets and allies ....

I'm not throwing anyone, "UNDER THE BUS" . Just using MD as a reference of a place that rioters have destroyed. :s0093:

*As far as I know, none are currently in progress. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
.gov said be prepared for attacks... Then attacks happen with no preventative measures being in place. Logic would state . gov is doing things to enact another "patriot act " style bill or pass something to enslave the people more.

But "IF" that were to be true? The left would cover it up like the summer of love. Very slim chance any conservative would do this but! If it turns out to be any kind of a right wing group. We will be hearing about it for the next year or better. Just like the rest of the nation forgot real fast about the recent mass shooting in Colorado. Why? The shooter was "transgender".
The legacy media will blame it on right kooks since they know full well its most likely the opposite. When they catch some of these scum if they are what I expect they are, the media will suddenly no longer be interested. 🤬

What riots?
This is going to almost assuredly going to be the people who have been brainwashed into thinking the planet is dying. They hear it daily and a lot of them start to believe it. Wife who tends to pay little attention is now. I said this is why we have a nice Genset. Wait till the next time its in the low teens here and these scum do this and leave people with no heat. 🤬

The legacy media will blame it on right kooks since they know full well its most likely the opposite. When they catch some of these scum if they are what I expect they are, the media will suddenly no longer be interested. 🤬
It has already become a national issue. National news has reported the attacks. National concern for the power grid.

It has already become a national issue. National news has reported the attacks. National concern for the power grid.
They can't ignore the attacks. What I mean is if the scum are who I think they will turn out to be the media will be silent. XYZ arrested and charged and such. NO mention of the motivation will be seen.
Now if one of these jerks had a MAGA sticker on then it would be on a 24/7 loop for days. Remember the guy who tried to blow up the Fed Detention center here while back? He was part of a left wing kook movement. Remember how fast that all just vanished off the news?

I was just thinking that when they catch some of these morons a good start would be to chain them to the fence there for a few days. Kind of like when I see their comrades that throw paint on art work and then glue their hands to the wall? They should just leave them there glued to the wall for a few days. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top