JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1711502186489.png
Clandestinely built, .22LR machine-pistol, taken off a criminal in Finland.

Kellgren as in Kel-Tec?
Yep the same man who created the grendel and the intratec tec - 9. Two of the worst guns ever made. Grendel looks as bad as that abomination shown above. And how many peopel are actually happy with the quality of their sub-2000? John Browning he isn't.

Who in their right mind would design a gun that looks like this? It's just hideous. And that's before you get into it's unreliability. There is some comic value though in reading about all the different ways it breaks and so many different types of malfunctions such as slam firing when you rack the slide. Pure utter garbage.
B7C6D644-8654-4A59-BD3F-32C5873F0901.jpeg

Last Edited:
Yep the same man who created the grendel and the intratec tec - 9. Two of the worst guns ever made. Grendel looks as bad as that abomination shown above. And how many peopel are actually happy with the quality of their sub-2000? John Browning he isn't.

Who in their right mind would design a gun that looks like this? It's just hideous. And that's before you get into it's unreliability. There is some comic value though in reading about all the different ways it breaks and so many different types of malfunctions such as slam firing when you rack the slide. Pure utter garbage.
View attachment 1854456
Depends on if you consider your gun a tool or a work of art. Tools don't need to be good looking, they just need to work. Maybe Grendels did suck - I don't know enough about them to comment - but I've owned a handful of KTs (P3AT, P11, Sub2k, SU16, PLR16, PMR30, & CMR30), and generally they worked fine. Had an FTE on occasion in the centerfire pistols, but not a single hiccup from either the SU16 or PLR16. The PMR and CMR were picky about ammo, but I still had fun shooting them, and most manufacturers have trouble with rimfire so I wouldn't call that entirely the fault of KT. I do wish they'd make a CMR in 9mm - that would sell like crazy. Looking at their current offerings I think their design aesthetics have definitely improved markedly since their beginning.

View attachment 1854456
One learns by doing

Maybe Grendels did suck
Most did - I can attest to the Grendel P10 being the worst pistol I ever shot.

Now the Grendel bolt action rifle was probably ok. But then, it was a Sako action, so at least the action was ok since it was made by someone else. Not impressed by the rest of the rifle though - cheap and poorly implemented as the rest of Grendel/KelTec guns are.

Always thought those were cool....never seen one in the wild or shot one.
I did shoot the PPSH -41 it sorta models...that was fun....and it would have been a keeper 'cept for that felony thing...:D
Andy
88 PPSH-41 submachine guns in the bomb bay of a Soviet Tu-2 bomber. Known as the "Hedgehog", it was to fly over formations of enemies and unleash all 88 PPSH-41s simultaneously. This system had a theoretical rate of fire of 79,000 rounds per minute. https://militaryhistoria.com/ppsh-41-over-six-million.../

nc_ohc=dero-7KlVLEAX-UCzVK&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio3-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top