JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
QGHZOea.jpg

The old heavy machine gun on a bicycle trick

That must be French. Anyone else would have pointed it forward.:s0140::s0140:
I think the official French military manual states:

"while pedaling away in panic, press the trigger to randomly spray bullets behind you in an ineffective manner. While you may feel similar to a dog running away with its tail between its legs, this tactic has proven to slow the enemy advance due to excessive pointing and laughing. Furthermore, the gun's discharge will propel you faster in your heroic retreat"

Last Edited:
View attachment 1140332

20mm

A unique feature of the weapon is the counter-recoil reactive tube or the back blast above the barrel. This tube funnels gasses from the cartridge out the back end, similar to that of a recoilless rifle or rocket launcher.
Hmm, if I knew more about how AKs vent gas that might be a cool experiment, crank up the gas coming out of the barrel and give it an exhaust somewhere in a beneficial direction. Then test reliability and fps at different settings. I know with the saiga 12 shotguns u can buy an "infinitely adjustable (it's not really infinite of course)" gas valve for around $20. It might not be that hard to do if someone was interested enough to put the time into it (including careful testing). On a 12 gauge it might not have that much loss in fps depending on what load u are using but only guessing. Add it to the someday/maybe/probably never project list ha ha. Probably wouldn't be as beneficial as the v6 muzzle break in the final accounting probably.
32C99FE7-BDEC-4A7C-AEB6-361E18931DD4.jpeg

Well I just discovered a gun I had no idea it was even out there. I have never seen one until this morning checking out pics from the Ukraine. The rifle is a Ukrainian manufactured "Malyuk" bullpup assault rifle. It looks like it come in both AK calibers, 7.62x39 and 5.45x39.

274826712_1097683757442963_2389231767482946105_n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads