JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked up 2500 .224 FMJ's today. At SB501 standards that would be 125 month's of purchases.

By this time next year maybe that will be 125 months in the slammer, but don't worry because the hardened criminals will get out early on good behavior so it will be just us gun guys making license plates while reminiscing.

th (28).jpeg

:p

I can see it now, some dark alley, hey brother looking for some brass?
Why, you a cop? You know you have to tell me if you are. ( LOL )
I got what you need, maybe some FMJ, but you look like a hollow point guy.
Tell you what, just 5.00 a round for you. But anyone asks, you didn't get them from me.

Gun owners now gettin their fix 3am in an alley...

I can see it now, some dark alley, hey brother looking for some brass?
Why, you a cop? You know you have to tell me if you are. ( LOL )
I got what you need, maybe some FMJ, but you look like a hollow point guy.
Tell you what, just 5.00 a round for you. But anyone asks, you didn't get them from me.

Gun owners now gettin their fix 3am in an alley...
Omg lmao!

Sad, but so true....

I mean, look at private gun sales now....

Routinely ship packages to family members who will be home during arrival so they can't be stolen from porch. Funniest thing happened, UPS driver told the family member who accepted the package that "he knew what was inside of them and that they were a dangerous person"

So, all you people who buy ammo online are apparently "dangerous people"

Routinely ship packages to family members who will be home during arrival so they can't be stolen from porch. Funniest thing happened, UPS driver told the family member who accepted the package that "he knew what was inside of them and that they were a dangerous person"

So, all you people who buy ammo online are apparently "dangerous people"
Isn't that the point?:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews